Make dropdown menu in IOS app with swift
How can I make a drop down menu in my swift IOS app that has different options that the user can select, whatever they select displays in a label above the menu. Example: drop down menu to select age in an app. Or like the select size and quantity option in the following link http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-shoe/pid-463712/pgid-943980.
Please let me know if you can help me accomplish this, Thanks!
- What is the file size overhead of the bundled Swift libraries compared to an Objective-C app?
- CBCharacteristic value in swift3
- detect if a point is inside a MKPolygon overlay
- readdir: how do I know if it is a file or directory
- Make a UIView draggable with the finger
- IOS: set a default language in xcode for my app
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Make dropdown menu in IOS app with swift”
I achieved similar feature on Objective-C, hope the same concept can be applied on swift.
I actually subclass a UITableView with some customized functions and variables, then instantiate the class with desired coordination and dimension and use UITableViewDelegate methods to trigger the events needed.
- UITapGestureRecognizer not working for specific array
- Create and use static library on OS X
- Difference between “precondition” and “assert” in swift?
- Could not find a valid GoogleService-Info.plist in your project
- How do I import a Swift file from another Swift file?
- How to Navigate from one View Controller to another using Swift
- How to adjust UITextView's width to fit its content without wrapping?
- Can we integrate the code of swift in applications having deployment target less than iOS 7?
- Display UIView Above Apple Status Bar in iOS 8
- UITextView not visible on UIScrollView
- What gets called when a UISlider value changes?
- Shipping 1.2 million records with an iPhone app
- Shark for profiling iPhone app
- UITableView Scrolls to Top on Cell Refresh
- Recursively parse a CollectionType