Make fix size round button as image in iphone sdk
I am developing an application in which I need to round button as image (as I uploaded).
It Show two corner are straight and the rest is in round shape. I tried with
mybutton.layer.cornerRadius but make round whole image. I also tried to just make custom button but it leave extra space in button around image i need to fix size button as image show.
Please help me. Thanks in advance. Happy Day.
- iOS: Updating Media Information in the Background
- Red dot next to app title?
- NSURLSession/NSURLConnection HTTP load failed on iOS 9
- Xcode not showing product scheme after updating to EL Capitan?
- Cancel button is not shown in UISearchBar
- How to fix “Capturing 'block' strongly in this block is likely to lead to a retain cycle”
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Make fix size round button as image in iphone sdk”
Here is a one good tutorial on this:
you can download code from here
Hope this helps
An alternate but not really a good one first add an imageView add this particular image over it than add an custom invisible button over the image by adjusting size of the button it will not cover the whole image though but still it will work fine…actually i did use this approach in one of my app :p
OBShapedButton might help. It’s an open source UIButton subclass optimized for non-rectangular button shapes. If it still doesn’t work, making your own buttons isn’t that difficult either. Use a
UIView and handle touches within the view. For eg, in
touchesMoved:, set the active image and in
touchesEnded:, handle the click event!
- Include an iOS Storyboard project into another one?
- UIGraphicsGetImageFromCurrentImageContext – Split image into two creates a black background
- Performance testing in Swift using TDD
- iPhone: AVAudioPlayer unsupported file type
- Develop iPhone applications on Windows (with Virtualbox etc)
- How to save recorded video into photo album?
- What is the 'open' keyword in Swift?
- Objective-C project with Swift UIApplication subclass. Error: class not loaded
- in-app Screenshot and attach to email without saving into library
- How to change ios volume in swift with help UISlider
- Swift 2D Array Extension Error
- Creating iOS Framework for device and Universal configuration with bitcode enable and bitcode disable from Command Line terminal
- Broadcast data to multiple widgets in Flutter
- How can I create a big, red UIButton with the iPhone SDK?
- How do I know which is the default measure system (imperial or metric) on iOS ?