Make iPad Single App Device (or startup lock?)
- How can I guarantee unique entries in a Core Data store in a shared app container used by both the host app and an extension?
- How can I call a view controller function from an iOS AppDelegate?
- NSAttributedString alignment not working on html content
- How to efficiently and fast blur an image on the iPhone?
- Force landscape for one view controller ios
- Attempt to present UIViewController on UIViewController whose view is not in the window hierarchy
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Make iPad Single App Device (or startup lock?)”
Yes, you could write a MobileSubstrate tweak that launches the app when SpringBoard starts. Then you’d also have to override the function of the home button. Shouldn’t be too hard. If you don’t know how to write MobileSubstrate tweaks, look into theos, it makes it really easy.
- How can I easily delete all objects in a Realm
- Getting App Store URL before Apple Review
- iOS keyboard style in webview?
- Ranging Beacons in iOS 10
- What do horizontalAccuracy and verticalAccuracy of a CLLocation refer to?
- UIActionSheet Crashes on iPad / not iPhone
- Swift: UIPageViewController – Load separate views
- Set Expiration of Provisioning Profile
- Using iOS Dropbox SDK to do a Chunked Upload of Core Data
- Is there a way to generate QR code image on iOS
- Writing handler for UIAlertAction
- Facebook-ios-sdk with embedded UIWebView
- How to Implement GPUImageMaskFilter using GPUImage
- How can I receive push notifications of an other app?
- Using Core animation to animate StrokeColor