Make iPad Single App Device (or startup lock?)
- No “Done” button on AVPlayerViewController
- How to prevent Core Data making duplicates in iOS 5?
- iOS - loading xib from bundle in Documents directory
- How to configure iOS app to work on specific devices?
- How to calculate time difference in minutes between two dates in iOS
- iOS support for Google Cloud Messaging
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Make iPad Single App Device (or startup lock?)”
Yes, you could write a MobileSubstrate tweak that launches the app when SpringBoard starts. Then you’d also have to override the function of the home button. Shouldn’t be too hard. If you don’t know how to write MobileSubstrate tweaks, look into theos, it makes it really easy.
- Testing asynchronous call in unit test in iOS
- How do I upload files using http/ftp to iphone/ipad? (Eg. ifile, goodreader)
- Problem combining a date and a time into a single NSDate
- Add NSURLConnection loading process on UIProgressView
- UIWebView background is set to Clear Color, but it is not transparent
- How do I access the host machine itself from the iPhone simulator
- Inverse UIlabel text color when its frame intersects an UIView
- Programmatically change title of UIButton whose title was set in IB as attributed
- How to compress of reduce the size of an image before uploading to Parse as PFFile? (Swift)
- Why is -force_load no longer required for my three20 dependencies in XCode 4.2?
- Load UIImage from documents directory
- Stop iOS 7 MKMapView from leaking memory
- Why is there extra padding at the top of my UITableView with style UITableViewStyleGrouped in iOS7
- Xcode build setting “Build Products Path” (CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR) is a lie?
- Trigger a method in UIViewController from its View