Markerless AR lib for iPhone
I’m searching a functional AR Markerless library for the iPhone (from 3GS and supporting iOS 4.3 at least).
I’ve already tested a large amount of SDKs including Qualcomm AR, Layar, ARToolkit, but none of them was satisfying my needs.
To be more precise, I need neither a localization-based AR technology (Layar), nor a marker technology (ARToolkit).
If possible, the library has to be free, as I don’t have much financial resources.
- iOS augmented reality with compass and location
- Radar View like LOVOO
- iOS - Calculating distance, azimuth, elevation and relative position (Augmented Reality)
- Convert latitude and longitude to ECEF coordinates system
- Google Cardboard - are there an iPhone / iOS starter projects for the Cardboard VR kit?
- ARKit hide objects behind walls
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Markerless AR lib for iPhone”
Qualcomm ( QCAR ) has recently released an iOS version into beta. So if that’s why it didn’t meet your needs, it may now.
Also Junaio’s Glue provides a simple ‘markerless’ solution – http://www.junaio.com/publisher/junaioglue
There are also free, and inexpensive, licenses for String – http://www.poweredbystring.com/ but String targets need to have a high contrast rectangular border.
Other SDKs by Total Immersion and Metaio are rather expensive – or they were the last time I’d checked.
If QCAR for iOS will work, that may be your best bet.
- What is the difference between String? and String! (two ways of creating an optional variable)?
- Force UISplitViewController to always show master (only) in landscape (on iPhone 6 Plus)
- iOS Geofence CLCircularRegion monitoring. locationManager:didExitRegion does not seem to work as expected
- Objective-C parse hex string to integer
- How do I correctly use “openParentApplication” and “handleWatchKitExtensionRequest” so that “reply()” is called?
- Animation Blocks resets to original position after updating text
- Mixing Objective-C and C++
- iOS 7 Custom UINavigationBar TitleView moves when Pushing or Popping new View Controller
- iPhone Block SMS using xcoding,Private Frameworks whatever
- why <net/route.h> can be included and compiled in IOS6.1 simulator while cannot be compiled in actual iphone?
- <<error type>> Strange Error
- Creating an SQLite3 database file through Objective-C
- Why does xCode 4.3 syntax highlighting break on some 64-bit projects?
- Subarray with range
- NSPredicate with dynamic key and value