Mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device?
How can I redirect the mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device? I know it feedbacks overtime, but how can I do it in code?
- How to resume audio after interruption in Swift?
- iOs 8, start playing sound when in the background, alarm clock app
- The UILocalNotification sound does not stop playing
- SKAction playSoundFileNamed doesn't work after receiving two consecutive phone calls
- How to properly handle audio interruptions?
- ios - mixing midi files, each with own sound font
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device?”
See aurioTouch sample from Apple. That does exactly what you want.
I.e. it plays the input directly out as it comes in.
- Publishing to TestFlight, new testers, do I really need to rebuild/download my provisioning profile?
- Install old cocoapods?
- Git – how do I view the change history of a method/function?
- How do I create a ReactiveCocoa subscriber that receives a signal only once, then unsubscribes/releases itself?
- Separate title in NavigationBar and navigation buttons
- How can I detect if my device is an iPhoneX in Swift 4?
- XCode 4.5 (4G182) + iPhone 5 iOS6 – Choose a destination with a supported architecture in order to run on this device
- Offline iOS web app: loads my manifest, but doesn't work offline
- Xcode iOS Simulator does not load new project
- Where are iOS simulator screenshots stored?
- Unit Testing of private methods in Xcode
- Photos framework: Connection to assetsd was interrupted or assetsd died
- How to correctly subclass UIGestureRecognizer
- How do I quickly inspect the value of an arbitrary variable in Xcode 4.6.x?
- Xcode: Interface Builder XIB Compiler Error