Mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device?
How can I redirect the mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device? I know it feedbacks overtime, but how can I do it in code?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Mic input to the speaker output on an iOS device?”
See aurioTouch sample from Apple. That does exactly what you want.
I.e. it plays the input directly out as it comes in.
- Get list of files with specific extensions at a specified path in Objective-C
- Display HTML text in UILabel iphone
- Xcode 6.3 update cause working app to fail – what was working now doesn't
- Error in breakpoint condition
- trying to add done button to Numeric keyboard
- How can I determine the “caller” of my method in Objective-C?
- Why setting object that is undergoing deallocation to weak property results in crash
- Add icon to home screen like Safari
- Write custom object to .plist in Cocoa
- Realm object has been deleted or invalidated
- UICollectionView remove section breaks with UICollectionViewFlowLayout
- Get an ivar or property from a NSString
- NSPredicate, get results with a subset of one-to-many relationship
- Xcode 8 Messages Template Application: Error on iOS Simulator
- iOS UI Automation element finds no sub-elements