MobileVLCKit fails while compiling
I am trying to use MobileVLCKit for iOS in my application. I followed steps given @ Building the Framework for iOS. I have set deploymet target to iOS 7 in my Xcode 5.
I used command
./buildMobileVLCKit.sh -f -l to compile the shell file to get an iOS framework.
I got following errors on my terminal application.
The following build commands failed: Libtool build/MobileVLCKit.build/Release-iphoneos/MobileVLCKit.build/Objects-normal/armv7/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7 Libtool build/MobileVLCKit.build/Release-iphoneos/MobileVLCKit.build/Objects-normal/armv7s/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7s CreateUniversalBinary build/Release-iphoneos/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7\ armv7s
I tried all ways got on google but it didn’t work. After trying for whole day I am putting this question. Please help if you have used this before.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “MobileVLCKit fails while compiling”
Drop the -l argument. You really need to compile the underlying libvlc to achieve a full MobileVLCKit framework. Without libvlc, it’s just a bunch of useless classes.
Alternatively, consider getting a precompiled version which can be just dropped in your project: http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/iOS/
- How to use NSCache
- Memory leak with large Core Data batch insert in Swift
- Swift – Error 'Expected ',' separator' and 'Expected expression in list of expressions'
- A specific StoryBoard for iOs 7
- iOS Development: How can I induce low memory warnings on device?
- How to only show bottom border of UITextField in Swift
- Refactored Solution In Swift
- Setting off a function in another class
- swift pull to refresh
- How to convert string to MD5 hash using ios swift
- How to show the title on my Pin Annotation and make it clickable to perform some action?
- Swift UIPasteboard not copying PNG
- Aligning multiple runtime generated UILabels in a UITableView
- “XXX-Swift.h” file not found in test project
- Mutiple pickerviews with multiple textfield inputviews swift