MobileVLCKit fails while compiling
I am trying to use MobileVLCKit for iOS in my application. I followed steps given @ Building the Framework for iOS. I have set deploymet target to iOS 7 in my Xcode 5.
I used command
./buildMobileVLCKit.sh -f -l to compile the shell file to get an iOS framework.
I got following errors on my terminal application.
The following build commands failed: Libtool build/MobileVLCKit.build/Release-iphoneos/MobileVLCKit.build/Objects-normal/armv7/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7 Libtool build/MobileVLCKit.build/Release-iphoneos/MobileVLCKit.build/Objects-normal/armv7s/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7s CreateUniversalBinary build/Release-iphoneos/libMobileVLCKit.a normal armv7\ armv7s
I tried all ways got on google but it didn’t work. After trying for whole day I am putting this question. Please help if you have used this before.
- Do I need to add armv6 support when limiting apps to iOS 4.0+?
- Error: “File was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (armv7s)”
- iOS making a universal library - for i386 and arm7
- Undefined symbols for architecture armv7
- symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6
- Undefined symbols for architecture armv7 SSZipArchive
Solutions Collect From Internet About “MobileVLCKit fails while compiling”
Drop the -l argument. You really need to compile the underlying libvlc to achieve a full MobileVLCKit framework. Without libvlc, it’s just a bunch of useless classes.
Alternatively, consider getting a precompiled version which can be just dropped in your project: http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/iOS/
- Setting an NSManagedObject relationship in Swift
- Newbie having issues with uploading a file using ASIHTTPRequest
- How to know if my Xcode iPhone project is using ARC?
- Why doesn't my Cordova/PhoneGap iOS app rotate when the device rotates?
- (xcode 5) ibtool failed with exit code 255
- Is it possible to debug my app with adhoc provisioning profile in Xcode?
- Load ViewController Swift – Black Screen
- Change a UIViewController to a UITableViewController inside a storyboard?
- How does Xcode know where to look for a framework?
- Offline Reverse Geocoding at Country Level
- prepareForSegue and popViewController compatibility
- iOS – display content from an html resource file or remote webpage in a webview
- An error occured while attempting to download the container from application Xcode
- Why Xcode 7 shows *.tbd instead of *.dylib?
- How to create UICollectionViewCell programmatically