MPMoviePlayerController is playing YouTube video?
I found a method to play YouTube video on MPMoviePlayerController. For this simply need a right url. That url may be obtained after playing YouTube video in iframe. My UIWebView uses
<html> <head> </head> <body style="margin:0"> <iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="280" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VJRKaQ52ImE" frameborder="0"> </iframe> </body>
So after click on play in video rect, we can see msg in console like this:
YT_Player[1520:207] setting movie path: http://v12.lscache4.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?sparams=id%2Cexpire%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cratebypass%2Coc%3AU0hQR1NLVl9FSkNOMF9LRVpB&fexp=913518%2C904531%2C910211&itag=18&ip=0.0.0.0&signature=93772DDEDFE678D8EA1A2E4669B5634BD6D4E81E.58DEF5203DEF07FB75F762D6C9C39536C84DE59C&sver=3&ratebypass=yes&expire=1312308000&key=yt1&ipbits=0&id=54944a690e762261
So here the question is – how get YT_Player object or how to generate “right” url?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “MPMoviePlayerController is playing YouTube video?”
There is no official API to get the “right” url, and likely there never will be. See the following link on the bottom.
Note that your method based on UIWebView does not play the movie in MPMoviePlayerController, but rather in a custom class called YTMoviePlayer. You can confirm it by playing a movie and then dumping the subview hierarchy starting at [[UIApplication sharedApplication] keyWindow].
- How to create a cocoapod with .swift?
- How to initialize a NSFetchedResultsController in iOS 10 Swift 3
- presenting ViewController with NavigationViewController swift
- ScrollView – Gesture Recognizer – Swipe vertically
- Force iOS view to not rotate, while still allowing child to rotate
- Xcode: Error -> Build failed -> Please upgrade your Subversion client to use this working copy
- how to create a tabbar programmatically and adding buttons on it
- AVAssetWriterInputPixelBufferAdaptor and CMTime
- Xcode 4.5 Tabs Disappear When App is Running
- Does anyone know of a wrapper for the Addressbook framework for iphone?
- Swift 3: Request Camera Permission Dialog Priming (Prime Permissions) in iOS
- Segue from a SLPagingViewSwift VC and dismiss the destination VC to return
- Segue and Button programmatically swift
- Still backups to iCloud even when addSkipBackupAttributeToItemAtURL is implemented?
- Swift and CoreData, problems with relationship (NSSet) – : set argument is not an NSSet