Multiple versions of iTunesArtwork in one project?
I have a single Xcode project with several targets, each spitting out a different app with a different icon. The icons are in their target-specific resource folders so they don’t collide.
But the ‘iTunesArtwork’ file (i.e., the icon used for display of Ad Hoc builds in iTunes) must be placed in a specific location (Project Root), and named exactly that, so multiple versions can’t coexist.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Multiple versions of iTunesArtwork in one project?”
You must be able to do the same trick with the Artworks file, store several files (with the same name) at different folders, add them to the project respecting the files
Target Membership (File Inspector section).
They don’t have to be in the project root. If there’re several icon files at different project folders, each icon is a member of it’s own target, then you have different target icons with the same icon name (and naturally the only icon file is copied to the bundle root).
You might need to have one of the icons at the project root folder (e.g. it might be copied there for you by Xcode), but during the build the icons should be copied from the folders referenced in the project rather than from the project’s root folder.
- Where should I store the SQLite DB for my iPhone app?
- Programmatic language localisation without restart
- What is the correct way to remove a subview from a view hierarchy and nuke it?
- Publishing to TestFlight, new testers, do I really need to rebuild/download my provisioning profile?
- Get Color of point in a SKScene swift
- Why might my AudioQueueOutputCallback not be called?
- Requests to /.well-known/apple-app-site-association
- Black area on UIWebView during load
- Get number of images in Photos.app?
- Changing UIPageViewController's page programmatically doesn't update the UIPageControl
- iOS compare button title to string
- Presenting a View Controller with a button in a UITableViewCell programmatically (Swift)
- Distribute ipa to client
- Swift NSNotificationCenter?
- Firebase storage upload works in Simulator but not on iPhone