No call stack on Exception in xCode 4
I got an exception I can’t back trace. I would like to know where the exception is thrown. Is there an option for that in xCode 4.2? As you can see the call stack is not much of a help. The only thing I know is that Iam trying to access an item in a NSArray at a faulty index.
All ideas are welcomed.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “No call stack on Exception in xCode 4”
Set a breakpoint on
objc_exception_throw and that will stop the program on that message.
… Or just set the Exception Breakpoint in Xcode. Too used to doing this stuff directly in gdb.
- iOS: present view controller programmaticallly
- Reload UITableView when navigating back?
- How to represent Foreign Key relationships in Core Data – Data Model in XCode
- UIView Infinite 360 degree rotation animation?
- Is there an handwriting recognition library for IOS?
- Does iOS supports OptionsMenu in navigation bar button like Android
- NSURLRequest creation using query string in ios
- Best Way to check for iOS 7 or earlier?
- Periodic background synchronization
- To what extent can the iOS Movie Player be customized and styled?
- Referencing a static NSString * const from another class
- How can i connect MySQL database with objective project?
- Supporting iOS 4.3 to iOS 6.0
- Can I embed a custom font in an iPhone application?
- How to write data in plist?