No installed provisioning profiles match the installed iOS code signing keys
Error 555 No installed provisioning profiles match the installed iOS code signing keys.
Please help to resolve this issue.
- FBSession.activeSession.isOpen returns NO even though the user logged-in
- Change font size for UIAlertView in iOS7
- Add entry to iOS .plist file via Cordova config.xml
- Execute action when back bar button of UINavigationController is pressed
- NSArray @property backed by a NSMutableArray
- How can I do this same encrypt/decrypt PHP function on iOS with Objective-C?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “No installed provisioning profiles match the installed iOS code signing keys”
Please check and install the correct certificate with provisioning profile from apple developer. The following links can help you-
iPhone app signing: A valid signing identity matching this profile could not be found in your keychain
Try the following steps to reinstall the certificates and provisioning profiles:
- go to the Apple Member Center and download all certificates and provisioning profiles
- save them somewhere you can access theme like on desktop
- double-click all of them, certificates and profiles
- this will bring up Xcode and the Keychain
close Keychain as you won’t need it anymore
- in Xcode, go to Build Settings to verify the profiles were added correctly
- set the Developer Code Signing Identity to your profile
All the important files are reinstalled now. Maybe that will fix your problem.
Hope that helps 🙂
- iOS Application launch black screen, UINavigationController, Nib, RootViewController
- Unwrapping SCNVector3/SCNVector4 values to print?
- Swift 3 WebView
- How to get click event from a button added over MKAnnotationView
- Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64 iOS swift
- Local notification in phonegap 3.3.0
- Is it possible to deactivate collisions in physics bodies in spriteKit?
- How to underline a UILabel in swift?
- UIScrollView animation of height and contentOffset “jumps” content from bottom
- unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value with AVAudioPlayer
- Spinning an image around like a coin
- How to hide “Now playing url” in control center
- XCode Convert to ARC, Create universal binary fails with error of “can't figure out the architecture type of”
- Best way to conditionally switch root view controller at iOS app start-up
- Prevent iOS safari from moving web-page window so drag event can happen