No module named objc
I’m trying to use cocoa-python with Xcode but it always calls up the error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 10, in <module> import objc ImportError: No module named objc
This seems to be because dispite all my attempts to install or find objc and the other modules used by that file, they are simply not on my computer that I can tell, so does anyone know where I can download the actual files (or could put up their own copies?) as in objc.py, Foundation.py, AppKit.py and PyObjCTools.py?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “No module named objc”
In MacOSX put on console:
pip install -U pyobjc
- Over The Air (OTA) iOS IPA File Distribution For Public?
- Organizing Different Versions of App in Xcode
- Using iOS SDK to create a plist at runtime?
- Fade out scrolling UITextView over image?
- importing one Xcode project into another
- Xcode-Increment build number only during ARCHIVE?
- Global Variable / Constant in React Native
- Comparing text in UITextView?
- Is it possible to get iphone's phone number programmatically in 2011?
- Custom annotation showing same image for all different types of POI's
- What happens to push notifications after losing internet access?
- UITabBar fully transparent
- Load custom UITableViewCell from Storyboard
- SceneKit shader modifiers with GLSL arrays
- Is History API broken on iOS? (Location bar doesn't update on pushState)