Non-public API usage in iOS App?
i’m tryng to upload my App to iTunes store but 1 minute after submission i receive this kind of email togheter with an “invalid binary” message in itunes connect.
The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in DikeMobile: NSArray, NSAutoreleasePool, NSBundle, NSCalendar, NSCharacterSet, NSData, NSDate, NSDateFormatter, NSDictionary, NSError, NSException, NSFileManager, NSHTTPCookie, NSHTTPURLResponse, NSIndexSet, NSMutableArray, NSMutableData, NSMutableDictionary, NSMutableString, NSMutableURLRequest, NSNotificationCenter, NSNumber, NSObject, NSOperation, NSRunLoop, NSSortDe…
How can be those API non public? Any help would be apreciated
- Int to UInt (and vice versa) bit casting in Swift
- Error invalid binary from itunes connect?
- PHP Apple iOS Push Notifications: Command2 : Binary Interface and Notification Format
- Missing Localized Screenshots Error on itunes
- Extract Objective-c binary
- Convert between Decimal, Binary and Hexadecimal in Swift
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Non-public API usage in iOS App?”
This is getting reported a lot around the internet right now – it looks like Apple has broken something with iTunes Connect this afternoon.
I know that I was able to upload two binaries this morning without issue, but trying to upload two different ones for other apps this afternoon resulted in the same error you are getting.
It seems that Apple has likely broken their validations while modifying iTunes Connect to allow new iOS 5 app submissions.
- Open a facebook link by native Facebook app on iOS
- Strange EXC_BAD_ACCESS SpriteKit removeSubsprite crash
- How to create P12 certificate for iOS distribution
- is there Eclipse useful Add On for AutoComplete function like xCode?
- Allow only specific translations for different schemes/targets
- Does xCode compile images?
- UIPOPOVER for Iphone? or is it fake?
- How does String.Index work in Swift
- Gap between SKSpriteNodes in SpriteKit collision detection
- Asynchronous vs Synchronous vs Threading in an iPhone App
- Type 'Int32' does not conform to protocol 'AnyObject' Swift?
- AVCaptureSession Record Video With Audio
- Confirm back button on UINavigationController
- show scratch-card effect with the help of using scratch and win example
- Expand and contract tableview cell when tapped, in swift