NSNumberformatter add extra zero
I’m looking for a way to display “1” as “01”, so basically everything below 10 should have a leading 0.
What would be the best way to do this?
I know I can just use a simple if structure to do this check, but this should be possible with NSNumberformatter right?
- iOS: Why can't I set nil to NSDictionary value?
- No “Done” button on AVPlayerViewController
- Use User-Defined build settings in custom .plist file
- Django: Only accept requests coming from my applications
- Calling popToRootViewControllerAnimated after dismissModalViewControllerAnimated
- Share With Facebook Not Working Anymore on iOS 11
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “NSNumberformatter add extra zero”
If you just want an NSString, you can simply do this:
NSString *myNumber = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%02d", number];
%02d is from C. %nd means there must be at least n characters in the string and if there are less, pad it with 0’s. Here’s an example:
NSString *example = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%010d", number];
number variable only was two digits long, it would be prefixed by eight zeroes. If it was 9 digits long, it would be prefixed by a single zero.
If you want to use NSNumberFormatter, you could do this:
NSNumberFormatter * numberFormatter = [[NSNumberFormatter alloc] init]; [numberFormatter setPaddingPosition:NSNumberFormatterPadBeforePrefix]; [numberFormatter setPaddingCharacter:@"0"]; [numberFormatter setMinimumIntegerDigits:10]; NSNumber *number = [NSNumber numberWithInt:numberVariableHere];
I think this solves your problem:
[_minutes addObject:[NSNumber numberWithInt:i]]; return [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%02d", [[_minutes objectAtIndex:row] intValue]];
FIXED for Swift 3
let x = 999.1243 let formatter = NumberFormatter() formatter.minimumFractionDigits = 1 // for float formatter.maximumFractionDigits = 1 // for float formatter.minimumIntegerDigits = 10 // digits do want before decimal formatter.paddingPosition = .beforePrefix formatter.paddingCharacter = "0" let s = formatter.string(from: NSNumber(floatLiteral: x))!
- Replacing Objective-C Foundation function implementations
- Tutorial or Guide for Scripting XCode Build Phases
- Swift – How to change the Pivot of a SCNNode object
- iphone – didSelectRowAtIndexPath: only being called after long press on custom cell
- How to select rows while in edit mode?
- Ignore Xcode warnings when using Cocoapods
- Add Twitter.framework to Theos on iPhone
- Cordova app not displaying correctly on iPhone X (Simulator)
- How to make a HTTPS request to a server in swift?
- Programmatically generating UIButtons and associate those with IBAction
- Setting iPhone wallpaper (locked screen background) programmatically?
- Reference to ' ' is ambigous error in Xcode
- Open specific link in Safari from UIWebView
- Design for a chat app using Core Data
- iOS iBeacon / Bluetooth connectivity when app is dead and gone