NSPredicate Aggregate Operations with NONE
How do I create a predicate that can fetch: all questions does not contain
answer.correct = "1".
The following predicate doesn’t work if the returned array contain “0” and “1”:
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"NONE answers.correct IN %@", [NSArray arrayWithObject:@"1"]];
Also tried with NOT (ANY …) : same result
Is this a Bug?
- Swift - How to get the index of an array that has an initializer?
- coredata - move to app group target
- Swift CoreData UnitTest: How to avoid EXC_BREAKPOINT
- what's the difference between NSManagedObjectContext reset and rollback?
- What is the fastest way to load a large CSV file into core data
- Core Data child contexts not prefetching relationships
Solutions Collect From Internet About “NSPredicate Aggregate Operations with NONE”
Short answer: To get all objects that do not have any “answer” with “correct == 1”, use the following SUBQUERY:
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"SUBQUERY(answers, $a, $a.correct == 1).@count == 0"]
Explanation: Both predicates
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"NONE answers.correct == 1"] [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"NOT (ANY answers.correct == 1)"]
should work (as I understand the NOT and ANY keywords) but they don’t.
They return the same result set as
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"ANY answers.correct != 1"]
as can be seen by setting the launch argument
-com.apple.CoreData.SQLDebug 3 and inspecting the SQL select statements.
This seems like a Core Data bug to me. Using the SUBQUERY is a workaround for that problem.
- How do you distribute beta iOS apps to your team without using test flight?
- Swift 3: How to add watermark on video ? AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationTool iOS 10 issue
- iPhone: Detecting user inactivity/idle time since last screen touch
- Protocol inheritance in Objective C
- Passing parameters to the method called by a NSTimer
- Type of class in a NSMutableArray
- What is the underlying mechanism for ivar synthesis in the modern Objective C runtime
- Best way to cache images on ios app?
- Custom buttons in XIB used as Custom UITableViewCell don't respond to taps (ios7)
- Get CRC checksum of an NSData in Objective-C
- Programmatically Request Access to Contacts
- How to add Tabs in a non-document-based app under macOS?
- How to change opacity of animated gif images in iOS
- Xcode 7.x crashes when editing storyboards
- How to make Segue Pass Data AND ONLY execute if certain criteria is met