Objective C – how to get current screen resolution?
int width = [[NSScreen mainScreen] frame].size.width; int height = [[NSScreen mainScreen] frame].size.height;
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Objective C – how to get current screen resolution?”
Check out NSScreen.
- Expression in Xcode 4.3.2 Debug area not evaluated
- How to check if user is logged in with FBSDKLoginKit in iOS?
- What Design Patterns are used on iOS other than MVC?
- Attach Local image in MMS in iphone
- Firebase uploading file getting optional string in filename
- How To Access Camera & Camera Roll Objective-C
- Find UIAlertView without having reference to it iOS 7
- Symbolicating iOS crash address returns inappropriate results
- UITextField clearButtonMode color
- What is the significance of starting constants with 'k'?
- Is this kind of masking possible with UIImage or CGImage API in iOS
- Read note from MIDI file using AudioKit
- How can I see the exact gcc command line Xcode 3.2.6 runs when it builds an iphone app?
- How do I create dynamic views in swift?
- Convert coordinates to City name?