objective C iOS Device ID in iOS7
I want to ask that whether objective C can obtain a unique device ID of the Device. “uniqueIdentifier” is deprecated in iOS7 and I try to use “identifierForVendor” but it gives me a different ID after the app is re-installed. I want to find a stable device ID after the app is re-install, and even the iOS is changed. In the early version of iOS, we can use MAC address to achieve such goal. But now, in iOS7, the MAC address is no longer available. How can i find a stable device ID of the iOS device in iOS7?
Maybe using Keychain to store the “identifierForVendor” value is a good approach. But will it still be the same after the whole iOS is re-installed?
- Is MAC address of iPhone unique and will it change?
- Apple rejected app because it's transmitting MAC Address without user permission
- how to find MAC address in MAC OS X programmatically?
- iOS - Get ARP table
- How to get the wifi mac address on iPhone in Swift?
- Is it possible to get the SSID & MAC Address of Currently connected WiFi Network in an App
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “objective C iOS Device ID in iOS7”
iOS does not allow you to identify a device universally anymore. That is the basic idea behind removing access to UDID and Mac address.
You need to change the design of your application to adapt to these new circumstances.
in my case i used keyChain to save first generated UUID then i used it as unique device id it still persistent even if after uninstalling the app
- how to print value of object in an array in swift, not its location
- Change color of cursor in UITextField
- objective c open links from UIWebView in safari
- String formatting of a Double
- Xcode – Adding network error alert code into my app?
- APNs duplicate tokens
- Phonegap / Cordova not working in ios8
- Single/sub pixel misalignment of divs on ipad and iphone safari
- iOS 7 – Status bar overlaps the view
- drawing routes on MKMapView
- How can i tell if an object has a key value observer attached
- Undefined symbols for architecture armv7 for Cocoapods libraries
- Disable bitcode for project and cocoapods dependencies with Xcode7?
- Expression in Xcode 4.3.2 Debug area not evaluated