openssl libs in Xcode 4
as the title suggests, I’m struggling to make the inclusion of openssl libs in my xcode iOs project, such as:
#include <openssl/md5.h> #include <openssl/sha.h> #include <openssl/ripemd.h>
if anyone knows a good way to do it, that would be more than appreciated.
I tried to add the
to my inclusion paths in the project configuration, but it didn’t turned out to be a good solution.
So, I was asking myself if anybody knew how to deal with it
thx a ton!
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “openssl libs in Xcode 4”
For me, using OpenSSL on iOS involved building OpenSSL from source for the iOS architectures (though I suppose finding pre-compiled libs would also work), then adding the OpenSSL header files and configuring the project’s Header Search Paths appropriately. I used this as a rough guide.
Just be sure you really need OpenSSL before you commit. There are lots of built-in crypto routines in Apple’s CommonCrypto and Security frameworks.
I ended up using ios-openssl, which worked very well for me.
I downloaded openssl from OpenSSL.org (see the version marked “LATEST”) and used this iOS build procedure. So far all is going well for me, but I’m in early stages of this development. The reason I needed OpenSSL was to do on-device in-app purchase receipt validation (see this Apple page on Validating Receipts Locally).
- Unable to set the width of scroll View iOS Swift
- What's the difference between Struct based and Class based singletons?
- Programatically Screenshot | Swift 3, macOS
- How do I transfer the user's score to another scene in Swift and SpriteKit?
- Property vs. ivar in times of ARC
- Storing an array of strings using Realm's RLMArray
- URL host name returns null
- Bounce Animation on Google Map Marker in iOS ??
- How to define preprocessor macro to check iOS version
- Resize UIView While It Is Rotated with Transform
- iOS – animate movement of a label or image
- How do I set a symbolic breakpoint on _WebThreadLockFromAnyThread in Xcode?
- CAKeyframeAnimation delay before repeating
- Detect if app is running in Slide Over or Split View mode in iOS 9
- how to check screen size of iphone 4 and iphone 5 programmatically in swift