openssl libs in Xcode 4
as the title suggests, I’m struggling to make the inclusion of openssl libs in my xcode iOs project, such as:
#include <openssl/md5.h> #include <openssl/sha.h> #include <openssl/ripemd.h>
if anyone knows a good way to do it, that would be more than appreciated.
I tried to add the
to my inclusion paths in the project configuration, but it didn’t turned out to be a good solution.
So, I was asking myself if anybody knew how to deal with it
thx a ton!
- iPhone - Cannot run apps from XCode on iOS 5.0.1 device, since iOS update from 5.0
- Xcode archiving iOS app as a Mac App
- How do you enable ARC project-wide in Xcode 4.2
- Xcode Project-Wide compiler flag
- Show activity indicator during application launch
- Replace parameter multiple times in Xcode code snippets
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “openssl libs in Xcode 4”
For me, using OpenSSL on iOS involved building OpenSSL from source for the iOS architectures (though I suppose finding pre-compiled libs would also work), then adding the OpenSSL header files and configuring the project’s Header Search Paths appropriately. I used this as a rough guide.
Just be sure you really need OpenSSL before you commit. There are lots of built-in crypto routines in Apple’s CommonCrypto and Security frameworks.
I ended up using ios-openssl, which worked very well for me.
I downloaded openssl from OpenSSL.org (see the version marked “LATEST”) and used this iOS build procedure. So far all is going well for me, but I’m in early stages of this development. The reason I needed OpenSSL was to do on-device in-app purchase receipt validation (see this Apple page on Validating Receipts Locally).
- how to get text value from inside text field inside table view cell?
- Is it possible to debug “Terminated due to memory error”?
- RCTBatchedBridge.m Error: Invalid data message – all must be length:%zd. React Native, iOS simulator
- GCM for iOS, gcm connection handler is never called
- Stroking paths using a pattern color to simulate brush texture
- Draw a Line Sprite Between Two Points made by Sprites in Cocos2d
- Posting Photo to facebook fan page via iOS app by regular non-admin users
- In iOS, using CGPDFDocumentRef, why is my PDF showing big margins and not the whole page?
- Append string with variable
- What's the real difference between Base SDK and Deployment Target or Deployment OS Version?
- Speeding up page transitions in jQuery Mobile 1.1 for iPhone apps built with PhoneGap?
- How to Add HeaderView from nib to UiTableView programmatically in Swift
- Delete folder with contents from Firebase Storage
- Could not cast value of type '__NSArrayM' to 'NSDictionary'
- Getting Version and Build Info with Swift