overall bytes in Xcode Instruments reaches 1 GB is that ok?
Here is my question.
I tried to check my allocation part using Instruments in xcode.
I am doing some image crop Application using CGImageSourceCreateThumbnailAtIndex for processing the images. while doing the process it is taking to much memory and i released it in right manner.
In Instruments the live bytes is 1.56Mb , #living = 22,862 and Overall bytes reaches 1.11Gb after that also it will increase.
This application is not working in ipad1. i dont have ipad2 or 3 in hand to test the application.
In the image some peak points are there. At that point Live Bytes reaches 73MB. and it will be released. will ipad 2 handle this peak ??
Can anyone tell this will cause any memory Problem in device.
How about the overall bytes. is there any limit for this?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “overall bytes in Xcode Instruments reaches 1 GB is that ok?”
yes since overall bytes is just the number of bytes that were EVER allocated.
The longer the app runs, the higher the no.
- unable to use cocoapods after updating
- Access Tokens Persistence Best Practices (iOS)
- What's the meaning of view.bounds.origin?
- Save sensitive data in React Native
- Move two paddles at same time in SpriteKit + Swift
- Use regular expression to find/replace substring in NSString
- AFNetworking Form Request (Multiple File uploads in One Request)
- Xamarin Studio not Recognizing Provisioning Profiles
- Pass self as argument within init method in Swift 1.2
- HTTPS post request in IOS
- iOS 8, How to use device for development?
- @property and retain, assign, copy, nonatomic in Objective-C
- How to Increase Line spacing in UILabel in Swift
- Gaining root permissions on iOS for NSFileManager (Jailbreak)
- fopen issue in iOS