Page Curl on iOS
I look around for similar posts but didn’t find a solution. I’m looking for a simple page turn animation (without finger tracking) like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vOYvaNhSHw
Is it possible to create or license it?
Many thanks for your help.
- Animating UICollectionView contentOffset does not display non-visible cells
- iOS - animate movement of a label or image
- iPhone view move animation
- popViewControllerAnimated: custom transition animation?
- How can I flip an iOS UITableViewCell?
- How do I simultaneously animate a UIImageView's image and the UIImageView itself?
6 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Page Curl on iOS”
Even if this question is closed, would be useful to add some point of view.
I worked on a filter based on OpenGL ES and CoreGraphics that looks really close to the iBooks one and it’s App Store safe. The filter is finished, we’re working on a simple and easy-to-use API to integrate the effects (finger tracking and animation only)
Take a look here http://api.mutado.com/mobile/paperstack/
This fragment of code do the trick:
[UIView beginAnimations:@"Flip" context:nil]; [UIView setAnimationDuration:1.0]; [UIView setAnimationCurve:UIViewAnimationCurveEaseInOut]; [UIView setAnimationTransition:UIViewAnimationTransitionCurlDown forView:self.base.view cache:YES]; [user.view removeFromSuperview]; [base.view addSubview:home.view]; [UIView commitAnimations];
In this example the “user” viewcontroller is removed, and the “home” viewcontroller is added, with a pageflip like transition
Yes, that’s possible.
Read the following blog tutorial.
its old and closed question but if someone is looking for working implementation look at this
UIViewAnimationTransitionCurlDown. Example shown in this question:
curl down transition for adding an UIView to a superview
As I was looking for something similar I have found out that for some people (like me itself) UIPageViewController did the trick with transition style
UIPageViewControllerTransitionStylePageCurl ideally. If you want to see what you can achieve using this component take a look at iBooks app and try to turn the page. Very simple to use, great effect.
Page cant be rotated programatically and by a pan gesture which gives very page rotation/turning like feel.
- I can't create UIResponder nextResponder in Swift iOS
- Where to remove observer for NSNotification in Swift?
- Accessing a value of a class's variable from another – objective-c
- Why is UIGestureRecognizer being called on my textField clear button?
- What is common data migration strategy for Core Data in iOS development?
- How can I code sign a bundled executable file in a mac app using xcode5
- Xcode Console saying Firebase is not configured
- Added table view cells follow 1 custom style?
- How to declare variable that extends specific superclass and conforms to a protocol
- Apple TestFlight upload warning ITMS-90191: missing `beta-reports-active` entitlement
- UILabel's font not adjusting until view reappears
- How can I get transparent background in my iOS7 app (like Newsstand) so I can see the Home Screen wallpaper?
- Delegate – How to Use?
- What is the best approach for horizontally aligning 5 buttons with Autolayout
- Centering MKMapView on spot N-pixels below pin