PBXCp error no such file or directory
I’m getting this PBXCp error saying there is no such file or directory even though i checked and the file is there. Tried going into targets and Copy Bundle Resources deleted the file in question from there and adding it again did not solve the issue. Any help is appreciated.
- XCTest/XCTest.h not found on old projects built in Xcode 6
- The target … overrides the `OTHER_LDFLAGS` build setting defined in `Pods/Pods.xcconfig
- The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock-ios
- The dependency `AFNetworking (~> 2.5)` is not used in any concrete target
- CocoaPod installed but doesn't see Swift code
- Xcode CI and cocoapods private repo
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “PBXCp error no such file or directory”
I had the same issue, just find unnecessary files (they have red title name color)
PBXCp is a build utility; it copies files.
Your error is caused by it trying to copy a file, and not being able to put the file at the indicated place.
For instance: I’m getting this error as I try to build an extension for an App that is not building; my issue was that PBXCp is trying to install the extension, which did build properly, into an app bundle (essentially, a directory) that doesn’t exist, which fails.
Since you’re using CocoaPods, check to see whether anything needs updating or reinstalling. You could also be getting this error if you are using multiple schemes, and the results of one build are needed by a later step. If the first build fails, this error will occur in the later build step.
- swift: modifying arrays inside dictionaries
- Strange error when adding items to prototype cells in storyboard-IB
- Create an application that creates a video from iphone screen and add audio from headphones / audio input
- What is “dirty” memory in Instruments?
- How do I make class methods / properties in Swift?
- iOS: Using @min and @max in a core data predicate
- Segues initiated directly from view controllers warning in storyboard xcode
- The document “XXXX.xib” could not be opened. Could not read archive
- What is correct way to notify view controller from AppDelegate?
- Is it possible to restrict a Swift generic class function return type to the same class or subclass?
- Unable to choose order of buttons in UIAlertController
- Beginner guide to OpenGLES on iPhone
- Apple's description of reference and value types with multiple threads
- display soft keyboard (iPad) when is connected a bluetooth input device
- How to convert wchar_t to NSString?