Permission Denied on Xcode 4
I’m getting error message about permission denied, when I build any app on Xcode 4:
error: unable to create ‘/Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products’ (Permission denied)
Bootstrap Server Error in Xcode IPHONE UILabel - string as text and links iOS 7 UIDatePicker height inconsistency? Prefilled version of Core Data? How to make xib compatible with both iphone 5 and iphone 4 devices Should URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier: be called in a thread outside the main thread?
There’s other error message, too:
ProcessInfoPlistFile /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/Info.plist JewBack-Info.plist
setenv PATH “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin”
builtin-infoPlistUtility JewBack-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphonesimulator -o /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/Info.plist
error: couldn’t create directory /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app: Permission deniederror: couldn’t create directory /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app: Permission deniederror: The file “Info.plist” doesn’t exist.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Permission Denied on Xcode 4”
Ok. It seems you may be restricted to create Build Folder in your system. Try out below procedure which creates Build Folder in project folder itself.
In XCode Menu –> Preferences –> Locations Tab –> In Locations Change Derived Data to Relative and Give any name in text box. I have given Build. This folder will be created in your project folder for built binaries.
please check your Xcode version and upgrade your Xcode. early I was using Xcode 6.1 and I got error message with that Xcode version after then I upgrade Xcode Version 6.2. now It is working perfectly. when you upgrade your OS X version You should upgrade Xcode version.
- Sending an iMessage as simple as possible iOS
- How to reload TableView data from AppDelegate.m?
- How to pass a class and method to create an instance of a class?
- Getting Decibels from AVAudioRecorder
- Can't extract needed information from NSDictionary
- XCode 4.2 MainStoryBoard Not Found
- Xcode – Error ITMS-90635 – Invalid Mach-O in bundle – submitting to App store
- Swift: check if UISearchBar.text contains a url
- retrieving integer value from the UITextField into a NSInteger variable
- FBSDKLoginManager: undefined symbols for architecture x86_64 + linker command failed with exit code 1
- Controlling the gap between cells in UICollectionViewController
- Is it possible to create a app that makes phone calls and play sounds when phone call begins and ends?
- Objective-C / iOS: Converting an array of objects to JSON string
- What does the & symbol mean in Objective-C?
- Finding Path/Route Between two points on MapKit in iPhone