Permission Denied on Xcode 4
I’m getting error message about permission denied, when I build any app on Xcode 4:
error: unable to create ‘/Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products’ (Permission denied)
Converting iPhone app to a Universal app in Xcode 4 CoreAnimation, moving UIImageView with animating shadow in iOS 5 Xcode 4 XCode 4:Insert Subversion revision number in Xcode Accessing NSArray's items with subscript LLVM 2.0 can't build for iPhone simulator. GCC 4.2 works fine Xcode 4 - Connecting Outlets
There’s other error message, too:
ProcessInfoPlistFile /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/Info.plist JewBack-Info.plist
setenv PATH “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin”
builtin-infoPlistUtility JewBack-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphonesimulator -o /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app/Info.plist
error: couldn’t create directory /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app: Permission deniederror: couldn’t create directory /Users/mike/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JewBack-ejcsrvhiqaxnzmdheqdhshjvwjng/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/JewBack.app: Permission deniederror: The file “Info.plist” doesn’t exist.
- What is the way to quick-switch between tabs in XCode4
- Mix Objective-C and C++ and OpenCV
- Xcode – Removing unused frameworks?
- What is the easiest way to determine an iOS .app bundles size while developing?
- Xcode: failed to get the task for process
- How to get date and time of selected time zone from uipicker in Xcode
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Permission Denied on Xcode 4”
Ok. It seems you may be restricted to create Build Folder in your system. Try out below procedure which creates Build Folder in project folder itself.
In XCode Menu –> Preferences –> Locations Tab –> In Locations Change Derived Data to Relative and Give any name in text box. I have given Build. This folder will be created in your project folder for built binaries.
please check your Xcode version and upgrade your Xcode. early I was using Xcode 6.1 and I got error message with that Xcode version after then I upgrade Xcode Version 6.2. now It is working perfectly. when you upgrade your OS X version You should upgrade Xcode version.
- Cut Out Shape with Animation
- Property 'count' not found on object of type 'NSMutableArray *' PO command in lldb
- Making normalized version of string in sqlite – polish character ł
- How to make this Parse.com cloud code call?
- Is there an Objective-c regex replace with callback/C# MatchEvaluator equivalent?
- iOS: In App Purchase managing multiple auto-renewable subscriptions with upgrade and down grade option
- Save sampleBuffer in array (AVFoundation)
- Animate changes during device rotation based on size element will be after rotation completes
- Good practice for disambiguating argument names versus instance variable names in Objective-C
- Swift nil is not the same as Objective-C nil
- Values that I Put in Keychain Can Be Saved After app is updated?
- Customizing Left & Right UISegmentedControl Buttons
- UIDatePicker return wrong NSDate
- Too many arguments to method call, expected 1, have 2?(Xcode)
- Importing Swift classes within a Objective-C Framework