Phonegap 2.1.0 Cordova/CDVViewController.h file not found
I have installed Xcode 4.5 (no previous phonegap version installed). I have downloaded,extracted and created project by Phonegap tutorial : http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.1.0/guide_getting-started_ios_index.md.html#Getting%20Started%20with%20iOS
After the terminal command : ./create myproject ~/Desktop/myproject com.test.myproject I have successfly created structure.
Than i launch xcode and wanna Play this example project. Xcode build Fails and says:
Lexical or proccessor issue ‘Cordova/CDVViewController.h’ file not found
I tried to add this missing header in to classes folder, repaired the import syntax, but still same problem.
Does anybody solved this problem?/HOW?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Phonegap 2.1.0 Cordova/CDVViewController.h file not found”
After many attempts I decided to read Readme.md and solve the problem using ./update_cordova_subproject!
Create project using:
./create ~/Desktop/project com.example.project project
Update cordova subproject reference:
Build successfull now!
- GoogleMaps SDK for iOS – SWIFT 3: When hiding a marker and then adding the map view back, the cpu gets stuck at 100%
- Make MKMapView only zoom in on the centerCoordinate?
- Unwind Segue – Where to Drag Exit?
- iPhone Storyboard Editing a table view
- Bypass code signing with Xcode 6
- Error Domain=com.alamofire.error.serialization.response Code=-1011 “Request failed: bad request (400)
- How to enable back/left swipe gesture in UINavigationController after setting leftBarButtonItem?
- Implementing Autocomplete in iOS
- Cannot add a PrototypeCell to UITableView inside xib file
- iOS verify digital signature
- Setting NSAllowsArbitraryLoads in iOS 9 – Will Apple reject the app?
- Xcode shows many errors but program compiles and runs fine (in both simulator and device)
- UI Issue with kal calendar for ipad?
- UIViewController extension to instantiate from storyboard
- Making Core Data Thread-safe