Playing alarm in iphone with EKEvent
I am working on application which stores event using
EKEvent class and I want my application to fire alarm when that event occurs. I don’t know how to play alarm in iPhone.
- Setting a new alarm in Apple's Clock App from another application
- Is it possible to change/set the alarm clock from a different application on the iPhone
- iOS - How can I schedule something once a day?
- How to set an Alarm in iOS?
- ios nstimer run in background for check alarm time is equal to current time and play audio
- Create an (repetitive high pitch) Alarm on a remote trigger when App is not running (iphone/android) just like Find My iPhone
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Playing alarm in iphone with EKEvent”
I think you can manipulate this code to play alarm using EKEvent..
NSMutableArray *myAlarmsArray = [[NSMutableArray alloc] init]; EKAlarm *alarm1 = [EKAlarm alarmWithRelativeOffset:-3600]; // 1 Hour EKAlarm *alarm2 = [EKAlarm alarmWithRelativeOffset:-86400]; // 1 Day [myAlarmsArray addObject:alarm1]; [myAlarmsArray addObject:alarm2]; event.alarms = myAlarmsArray; [myAlarmsArray release];
I think this small blog post will be useful to you…Hope this helps…cheers
- Face Recognition on the iPhone
- How to select multiple dates in TapKu library?
- AVAssetWriter Woes
- drawRect over subviews?
- Swift SpriteKit: Best practice to access UIViewController in GameScene
- Custom font is not working in my App?
- How to deal with MKReverseGeocoder / PBHTTPStatusCode=503 errors in iOS 4.3?
- Swift: Thread 1 signal SIGABRT
- Multiple versions of iTunesArtwork in one project?
- swift – KVO – change.newValue and change.oldValue are nil
- can't change the button color when not selected
- convert const char* to NSString * and convert back – _NSAutoreleaseNoPool()
- can't find Pods.modulemap – looking in wrong directory
- Disable auto correction of UITextField
- Safe way to create singleton with init method in Objective-C