Pragma to explicitly enable ARC?
Is there a
#pragma (or otherwise some construct) to explicitly enable automatic reference counting (ARC) in an Objective-C (or Objective-C++) source file? Even better if the source file can cause compilation to fail if ARC is not enabled.
I’m starting to have a number of ARC-only source files that can be potentially shared with other projects. Most of these contain category methods to extend built-in classes. I just don’t want to accidentally include these in a non-ARC project and starts leaking out memory.
Thanks in advance!
- Objective-C: ARC forbids explicit message send of 'retain'
- How do I verify reference count in ARC mode?
- Should I still copy/Block_copy the blocks under ARC?
- Swift Managing Memory
- After Auto-ARC Conversion: Assigning retained object to unsafe property; object will be released after assignment
- Understanding retain cycle in depth
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Pragma to explicitly enable ARC?”
As far as I can tell there is no way to explicitly enable or disable ARC.
However it is possible to detect if it is enabled. Simply add the following snippet to any file that requires ARC.
#ifndef __has_feature #define __has_feature(x) 0 /* for non-clang compilers */ #endif #if !__has_feature(objc_arc) #error ARC must be enabled! #endif
- Comparing objects in an Array extension causing error in Swift
- How to find identifier of a photo asset in IOS
- Send data from TableView to DetailView Swift
- Why I can not inherit from multiple classes in swift just like it's library classes
- Are performSelector and respondsToSelector banned by App Store?
- How to stop current NSOperation?
- How to add texture (image) to SceneKit model so that it covers the model (mesh) uniformly?
- force UIViewController to be in Landscape mode iOS7
- po Swift String “unresolved identifier”
- How to fetch all contacts record in iOS 9 using Contacts Framework
- How to resize an UIImage while maintaining its Aspect Ratio
- How can i add two uiimageview and save it to iphone photo gallery in iphone application development?
- show a login screen before Tab bar controller?
- ZBar with iOS7 and XCode5 compiling error libzbar.a architecture
- Memory leak in NSString stringWithUTF8String