Prevent iCloud window from opening on OSX 10.8 app launch
I have written an OSX app that uses iCloud document storage. Whenever I open it in Mountain Lion (not on Lion), an iCloud window opens that looks like the following:
Is there a way to prevent this from happening on launch?
applicationShouldOpenUntitledFile: is not getting called (yes, I’m sure I’m listening in my delegate.
2) If I force quit the app, the next time it opens, I don’t get the dialog. But, if I go through the normal Quit process, it does appear.
Update 2 (also added as an answer, to help people that may stumble across this question in the future):
applicationShouldOpenUntitledFile: from the duplicate question was not working. After lots of experimentation, I figured out that if I remove the
NSDocumentClass key and value from my Info.plist in the
CFBundleDocumentTypes array, the window is no longer opened. I’ve added that answer to the duplicate question as well.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Prevent iCloud window from opening on OSX 10.8 app launch”
applicationShouldOpenUntitledFile: from iCloud enabled – Stop the open file displaying on application launch? was not working. After lots of experimentation, I figured out that if I remove the
NSDocumentClass key and value from my
Info.plist in the
CFBundleDocumentTypes array, the window is no longer opened.
- AVCaptureSession – Stop Running – take a long long time
- Converting int to NSInteger
- How to check if device orientation is landscape left or right in swift?
- How do I launch a new view right after a purchase is made and how can I make this view the new view at App Launch?
- How to use NSUserDefaults in swift?
- Dynamic Getters and Setters with Objective C
- Auto Login Dropbox account on Core Api without Login Prompt
- How to fix blurred text on an iPhone 6 (+)
- iOS editing tableview hide subview in cell
- objective-c ARC readonly properties and private setter implementation
- “-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch” breaks css 3d perspective
- View on top of everything: UIWindow subview VS UIViewController subview
- How to select a contact with ABPeoplePickerNavigationController in Swift?
- How can I solve this Problem with bidirectional dependencies in Objective-C classes?
- Need a tutorial for iOS to play video files in my application