“process launch failed: failed to get the task for process 2282” How to solve this?
I am trying to load my application in device but i got message like shown in image.
How can i solve it ?? I am using xCode 6.4
- Localization of the iPhone Settings.bundle
- How to change to a grouped table view in xcode without using Interface Builder
- Xcode error with Cocoapod: “The document could not be saved. The file doesn’t exist”
- How do you codesign framework bundles for the Mac App Store?
- How to listen on a network port in Objective-C
- Adding Files to Xcode project
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About ““process launch failed: failed to get the task for process 2282” How to solve this?”
I am assuming you are running on device. Using a different provisioning profile solved this issue key point is to use a Developer profile rather than a Distribution profile.
In my case this dialog came along in an Objective-C project using Swift pods.
We debug directly the Release configuration.
If this is the case what fixed my problem was to turn off optimizations of ‘Swift Compiler – Code Generation’ for Release:
- Know the download progress for update an UIprogressView
- Checking For Internet Connectivity in Objective C
- How to organize unit testing of a library project in Xcode?
- iOS Core Data when to save context?
- “Couldn't send a valid signature” error when using CloudKit without iCloud account
- Combining multiple arrays into one, indexing sequentially
- SWIFT rotating an image in an UIImageview defined in the Main.storyboard
- swift for loop: for index, element in array?
- “This game is not recognized by Game Center” error
- Get Camera Preview to AVCaptureVideoPreviewLayer
- Bluetooth Example Code for Cocoa (Objective-C)
- Are testflight app sizes bloated by a large amount compared to actual download sizes after publishing?
- Why use required Initializers in Swift classes?
- Open iOS application from Unity
- UICollectionViewCell register class fails, but register nib works