Processing Symbol Files in Xcode Version 7.3 (7D175)
When I try to run my Xcode project on my iPhone device, it gives me this pop up.
iPhone is busy: Processing symbol files. If caused for more than 3 quarters of an hour, but nothing got in working state, even the progress bar is still!
- 'Google/Analytics.h' file not found - XCode 7
- Swift, iOS 8+ Framework
- How to get the original size of screenshots using iOS Simulator in Xcode 7 when scaling down
- How to speed up UI test cases in Xcode?
- Swift 2: Invalid conversion from throwing function of type to non-throwing function
- Python in Xcode 4+?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Processing Symbol Files in Xcode Version 7.3 (7D175)”
- Clean Project
- Remove this folder Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
- Find your project folder in Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ and remove
- Restart Xcode
1.First restart your iPhone and mac
2.Try to use another cable or USB port
close xcode and start again
and its done
- IOS 4.3 hide status bar permanently
- Submit 64 bit only app
- How can I pass a parameter to a selector?
- How can i add a button to google maps marker info window on ios?
- CoreData issue: -: unrecognized selector sent to instance
- How is a return value of AnyObject! different from AnyObject
- Xcode 6 GM creating archive
- Swift: check if UISearchBar.text contains a url
- Recognising a circle gesture to drop an annotation, how to detect circle?
- cannot set background color of UITableViewCell in iOS6?
- Display spiderfy leaflet annotation MKMapView
- add custom header to collection view swift
- Can Swift playgrounds see other source files in the same project?
- Universal iPhone/iPad AppDelegate
- IOS, How to add a custom SelectionIndicator to a UIPickerView?