Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable
I’m working on an iPad app that downloads a CSV file from the web and parses the file into a NSMutableArray. (I’m using the code from http://www.macresearch.org/cocoa-scientists-part-xxvi-parsing-csv-data suggested in another post).
When I run in the simulator, everything works perfectly, but when I run on the device, I get the following error:
Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable, will re-try after a 'continue'. (Unknown error loading shared library "/Developer/usr/lib/libXcodeDebuggerSupport.dylib") (gdb)
Does anyone know why this would pop up? Google isn’t helping me here… 🙁
- How to make a rotate animation
- #import <libxml/tree.h> file not found after xcode update
- Safe (bounds-checked) array lookup in Swift, through optional bindings?
- RestKit/RestKit.h' file not found error during xcodebuild
- How to change ios volume in swift with help UISlider
- Segmentation Fault: 11 - Xcode 6.3
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable”
Signal 0 usually (but not always) points to your app being killed for using too much memory.
Your view controllers should received the memory warning method in a low memory situation, and it is up to you to free up some memory when they arrive. If you don’t free any memory and continue to use more memory the app will be forcibly quit.
The data formatters message in the console relates to the debugger. For some reason the debugger was unable to load the data formatters used to represent the data in the application. probably because the phone didn’t have any memory left for them.
- How to invoke iPhone Maps for Directions with Current Location as Start Address
- Cocoa Binding Mutable Dictionary with Search Field
- Move all subviews to container view keeping positions and constraints
- Remove double quotes from NSString
- Are there any other iOS system sounds available other than 'tock'?
- Change the font size of UISearchBar
- Group by in core data in ios swift not working
- How to add a navigation controller to a view-based application?
- NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:argumentArray: Only Evaluating First Argument
- Swift – 'Bool' is not a subtype of 'Void'?
- Vapor MySQL – not showing as an Import value
- MFMailComposeViewController throws an error only in iOS 9
- UILocalNotification custom sound is not playing in iOS7
- Why to avoid forced unwrapping
- How do you get the cropped version of an image using ALAsset?