Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable
I’m working on an iPad app that downloads a CSV file from the web and parses the file into a NSMutableArray. (I’m using the code from http://www.macresearch.org/cocoa-scientists-part-xxvi-parsing-csv-data suggested in another post).
When I run in the simulator, everything works perfectly, but when I run on the device, I get the following error:
Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable, will re-try after a 'continue'. (Unknown error loading shared library "/Developer/usr/lib/libXcodeDebuggerSupport.dylib") (gdb)
Does anyone know why this would pop up? Google isn’t helping me here… 🙁
- How to adjust the hieght of the cell table when loading from the custom cells?
- Navigation bar appear over the views with new iOS7 SDK
- How to check if device is Ipad mini
- UIImagePickerControllerDelegate not responding properly
- How to create UILabel with clickable first word
- iOS: Universal App - Release as iPhone only
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Program received signal: “0”. Data Formatters temporarily unavailable”
Signal 0 usually (but not always) points to your app being killed for using too much memory.
Your view controllers should received the memory warning method in a low memory situation, and it is up to you to free up some memory when they arrive. If you don’t free any memory and continue to use more memory the app will be forcibly quit.
The data formatters message in the console relates to the debugger. For some reason the debugger was unable to load the data formatters used to represent the data in the application. probably because the phone didn’t have any memory left for them.
- Add 'addObserver' (NSNotificationCenter ) in a 1st view controller, handle in 2nd
- How can I fix “Freeform Size simulated metrics are not available prior to Xcode 4.2” warnings?
- Custom UITableViewCell register class in Swift
- Can't update command line tools because Xcode tells me I don't have access to them
- How do I access my Application Delegate's window accessor method from another object?
- How to dismiss keyboard for UITextView with return key?
- How to add image in UITableViewRowAction?
- How Facebook, SnapChat, or Gmail iOS apps prevent Fiddler decrypting their https traffic?
- Xcode 4.1 can't reinstall. App store says “installed”
- What is happening to my sprite when using init(rect:inTexture:)?
- Last In-First Out Stack with GCD?
- Update CALayer sublayers immediately
- WKWebView in Interface Builder
- Writing and reading custom object to file IOS
- Good tutorials or good for using Core.Data in IOS 7