Programmatically add content to music library
I have an application developed that stores certain sounds in its Documents directory.
Is it possible to export or store these sounds to user’s iPod library? They are in .caf format if important.
- getting pcm audio for visualization via Spotify iOS SDK
- AVAudioSession : Playing audio through earpiece speaker
- iOS: Create an MP3 on device
- AVPlayer stops playing and doesn't resume again
- How can you play a sound of a specified duration using AVAudioPlayer on iOS?
- Is it possible to play sounds without stopping iPod music?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Programmatically add content to music library”
It is only possible if the app is for jailbroken devices. In this case, you can use my libipodimport library for importing music and audio files to the iPod media library.
If the app is distributed via the AppStore, then it’s unfortunately not possible, through you can still try to use a private API: the
SSDownloadMetadata classes (class-dumped headers here) from the
StoreServices private framework enable it – you might be able to get through the AppStore using these if you manage to hide them, but it’s highly unlikely.
- How to call a method a.s.a.p. but at earliest in the next run loop iteration?
- Finished running <App> on iPhone 6.1 Simulator
- How to set status bar hidden for entire app in iOS?
- Error: Expected ; at end of declaration list – Class not recognized as type
- Disabling vertical scrolling in UIScrollView
- Animating UICollectionView contentOffset does not display non-visible cells
- How to import FacebookSDK in Header file of Swift iOS application
- MFMailComposeViewController view does not dismiss 2nd time
- AFNetworking – How can I PUT and POST raw data without using a key value pair?
- How to stop current NSOperation?
- iOS: distance of route between two locations (route, not straight line)
- How to change RootViewController in AppDelegate From Other ViewController?
- clickedButtonAtIndex method is not called
- Objective-c iPhone percent encode a string?
- self.tableView reloadData not working after successful call in AFNetworking