Prototype Cells in a nib instead of a storyboard
For better re-usability I want to create a table view outside of my Storyboard.
Now when I create a
UITableView based ViewController with Nib in Xcode I get the default TableView in the nib file. However, I am not able in Interface Builder to add prototype cells like I am in my Storyboard.
Is it currently not possible to add prototype cells in a nib or am I missing something.
Thanks very much for any help.
- Use autolayout to set dynamic UIView to match container view
- iOS - Unable to Upload media with Twitter/Fabric New SDK
- XMPPFramework - Retrieve Archived Messages From Openfire Server
- Xcode 4 - One Click Build to Multiple Devices?
- How to add a TextField to UIAlertView in Swift
- Getting the location of a PHAsset in Swift
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Prototype Cells in a nib instead of a storyboard”
iOS 5 includes a new method on UITableView: registerNib:forCellReuseIdentifier:
To use it, put a UITableViewCell in a nib. It has to be the only root object in the nib.
You can register the nib after loading your tableView, then when you call dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier: with the cell identifier, it will pull it from the nib, just like if you had used a Storyboard prototype cell.
- “No such module 'LocalAuthentication'” when trying to import in Xcode 6 using Swift
- Cocoapods setup stuck on pod setup command on terminal
- Ambiguities in using Instruments for iOS Development
- Animated reloadData on UITableView
- Proper sequence to get registration token for GCM push notification on iOS? Is GCM unreliable?
- How to build both Lite and Full version of iPhone app based on one xcode project?
- How to change tab bar item text color
- Show some UI from background in audio player or VOIP app on iOS
- How to setup Xcodes “debug/release target settings”?
- How to detect call incoming programmatically
- sprite kit collisions: ignore transparency?
- How to make textFields stay in place when keyboard moves up? Swift
- ADDRESPONSE – ADDING TO MEMORY ONLY
- App Sandbox: document-scoped bookmark not resolving; not returning any error
- Cannot delete derived data in Xcode 4's organizer