React Native, AwesomeProject, react-native run-ios : ** BUILD FAILED **
I trying to run my first React Native… with AwesomeProject…
After a “react-native run-ios” i got :
** BUILD FAILED **
UILabel attributedText with multiple line break modes Xcode 5.1 - No architectures to compile for (ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=YES, active arch=x86_64, VALID_ARCHS=i386) Xcode Organizer: can not use iPhone (dyld_shared_cache_extract_dylibs failed) Swift: Get all subviews of a specific type and add to an array Open stream error in SimpleFTPSample provided in Apple documentation SMS WatchKit multiple number delimiter
The following commands produced analyzer issues: Analyze
RCTLocationObserver.m (1 command with analyzer issues)
The following build commands failed: CompileC
RCTSRWebSocket.m normal x86_64 objective-c
RCTNetworkTask.m normal x86_64 objective-c
com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (3 failures) Installing
devices are booted. Print: Entry, “:CFBundleIdentifier”, Does Not
Error: Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c
Print: Entry, “:CFBundleIdentifier”, Does Not Exist
at checkExecSyncError (child_process.js:464:13) at Object.execFileSync (child_process.js:484:13) at _runIOS (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:82:34) at /Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:24:5 at tryCallTwo (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5) at doResolve (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:200:13) at new Promise (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:66:3) at Array.runIOS (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:23:10) at Object.run (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cliEntry.js:88:13) at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/react-native-cli/index.js:88:7)
Thank you for your help !!
- How do I correct the “Undefined symbols for architecture i386: ”_main" linking issue?
- Use storyboards in a project which has .xib files- iPhone
- How to localize an iOS storyboard
- Show Playlist-folder in iOS App
- UICollectionView only calling didSelectItemAtIndexPath if user double taps, will not call when user single taps
- How to check if the IOS app is running for the first time using SWIFT
Solutions Collect From Internet About “React Native, AwesomeProject, react-native run-ios : ** BUILD FAILED **”
react-native upgradeand then say yes to all subscribing messages. After that, try
react-native run-ios again
- Registration should be always optional on non-renewing subscription?
- Build universal app for iOS 3.0 using Xcode 4.3.x – NSKeyedUnarchiver Exception
- How To Apply .MTL File on .OBJ 3d Model via SceneKit & Model I/O
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 Xcode 4.2 memory issues
- How can I check if a UILabel's value is more than 0 in an if statement?
- iOS verify digital signature
- Where's Swift's String API documentation?
- Swift: Popover dismiss callback
- UIImagePickerController inside UIPopoverController doesn't show Cancel button on iOS7
- Merging two UIImage into 1 to be savedtolibrary
- How to efficiently write large files to disk on background thread (Swift)
- Upgrade testing for iOS – application-identifier entitlement does not match
- segue does not work in simple segue test
- Anonymous user in Realm Mobile Platform
- How to rotate object in a scene with pan gesture – SceneKit