React Native, AwesomeProject, react-native run-ios : ** BUILD FAILED **
I trying to run my first React Native… with AwesomeProject…
After a “react-native run-ios” i got :
** BUILD FAILED **
Error using component Text from ART React-Native Offline Bundle - Images not showing React-Native ios App crashes without report Got “is not a recognized Objective-C method” when bridging Swift to React-Native New react-native app has 'TypeError: babelHelpers.typeof is not a function' Memory leak with “libBacktraceRecording.dylib” in React Native ios application
The following commands produced analyzer issues: Analyze
RCTLocationObserver.m (1 command with analyzer issues)
The following build commands failed: CompileC
RCTSRWebSocket.m normal x86_64 objective-c
RCTNetworkTask.m normal x86_64 objective-c
com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (3 failures) Installing
devices are booted. Print: Entry, “:CFBundleIdentifier”, Does Not
Error: Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c
Print: Entry, “:CFBundleIdentifier”, Does Not Exist
at checkExecSyncError (child_process.js:464:13) at Object.execFileSync (child_process.js:484:13) at _runIOS (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:82:34) at /Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:24:5 at tryCallTwo (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5) at doResolve (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:200:13) at new Promise (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:66:3) at Array.runIOS (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/runIOS/runIOS.js:23:10) at Object.run (/Users/nicolasjoly/Devel/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cliEntry.js:88:13) at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/react-native-cli/index.js:88:7)
Thank you for your help !!
- React Native XMLHttpRequest request fails if ssl (https) certificate is not valid
- Stack navigator giving me undefined error
- Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: “std::terminate()”, referenced from
- React Native: Getting the position of an element
- Error Running React Native App From Terminal (iOS)
- Remove multiple components in react native
Solutions Collect From Internet About “React Native, AwesomeProject, react-native run-ios : ** BUILD FAILED **”
react-native upgradeand then say yes to all subscribing messages. After that, try
react-native run-ios again
- NSDateFormatter for BST instead of GMT+1
- Linker command failed with exit code 1 In Xcode
- The keyboard in my iOS app is too tall on the iPhone 6. How can I adjust the resolution of the keyboard in XCode?
- Difference between returning Void and () in a swift closure
- Swift 2, warning: could not load any Objective-C class information from the dyld shared cache
- How can you enable the iOS 6.0 panorama camera within an application?
- Generate PDF with Swift
- Objective-C: init vs initialize
- How to set the exception breakpoint in xcode 6
- AESCrypt decryption between iOS and PHP
- Show datepicker on textfield tap
- Clear trailing 0's on a double?
- How to detect orientation change?
- Why Shouldn't A UIWebView Be Placed in a UIScrollView?
- Is there an Objective-C algorithm like `transform` of the C++ STL?