React Native: Unwanted Black border on ipad 2 simulation
I am testing a new (simple) reactive native app, choosing ipad 2 as target in the simulator.
The loading screen shows full screen, but the first application screen (by react native) shows a big black border around the content. I created a completely new project, but it has the same border.
Is this a known issue? Do I need to add something to prevent this border from happening?
EDIT: I have an impression the application is built as an iphone app, but deployed/displayed to an ipad. I see the 1x / 2x button. Probably this is causing it. So probably the first question is: how do I configure xcode that it is actually an ipad app?
Thanks in advance!
- dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib for ALL Swift Apps
- Swift: Sort array of objects alphabetically
- Clear app badge with local notifications
- Method for moving rows with NSFetchedResultsController and its delegate not working
- Realm write performed on background thread still blocks Main UI
- iOS7: background task (“myapp” has active assertions beyond permitted time)
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “React Native: Unwanted Black border on ipad 2 simulation”
Go to Build Settings
Type Targeted Device Family in search bar
Run the project it should resolve your issue.
The application was being built as an iphone app, but deployed/displayed to an ipad. I see the 1x / 2x button. This was causing it. So: how do I configure xcode that it is actually an ipad app? See url below:
How to change iPhone/iPad app to iPhone only?
I had this issues and solved it with this way,
- Go to XCode, and General tab
In App Icons and Launch Image sections,
2.1. Click the dropdown Launch Image Source, and a pop up
will come out, click Migrate
2.2. Click the dropdown Launch Screen File, and select the very first one
- Go to Build Settings Type Targeted Device Family in search bar Select 1,2
I had this issues after updating assets for AppIcons and SplashScreen
Hope it helps!
- Xcode, where to assign the segue identifier
- Unacceptable type of value for attribute: property
- Using Google Analytics with Swift on iOS
- Swift WKWebView: Can't find variable error when calling method
- iPhone app under test crashes after a few days
- Swift 3: replace c style for-loop with float increment
- Get class from instance hex in Objective-C
- TableViewCell animation in swift
- UIViewController In-Call Status Bar Issue
- Customise UI Navigation Bar and button
- Create Xcode Project with Ruby XcodeProj
- OpenMP support in Xcode 6 (clang 3.5)
- openURL not work in Action Extension
- the paper folding/unfolding effect in twitter for iPad
- Make self weak in methods in Swift