Realm – module file was created by an older version of compiler
I tried the following
- Removed realm frameworks from project, then download the latest version from realm.io and copy the new frameworks to project
- Building realm by
build.sh buildfrom github sources with
REALM_SWIFT_VERSION=2.2and adding to project
Neither of these helped, still got error.
Any advices ?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Realm – module file was created by an older version of compiler”
Can you try the following?
- Delete derived data
- Clean the build folder (click on Xcode’s Product menu while holding down the Option key, and choose the Clean Build Folder menu item)
Sometimes simply performing a clean build isn’t sufficient to flush the invalid intermediate products or cached data.
I had this issue when upgrading from Swift 2.2 to Swift 3.0, specifically for Realm Swift cocoapod. I think this solution should work for this general issue. Here is what worked for me:
(1) Go to derived data folder /Users/(yourUserName)/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData
(2) Select project with error
(4) Clean project
Cleaning initially did not work for me. Hope this helps!
I faced the same issue when used Swift 3.2 in my project. After upgrading to Swift 4.0 issue disappeared. Cleaning project folder, derived data, restarting Mac – nothing helped.
- Receive remote control events without audio
- nested push animation can result in corrupted navigation bar multiple warning
- iOS – How can I preload the keyboard?
- UIViewController retain count problem
- Example or explanation of Core Data Migration with multiple passes?
- How do I implement an Objective-C singleton that is compatible with ARC?
- How to get the size of a scaled UIImage in UIImageView?
- How to change the color of the iOS autocorrect suggestion?
- SFSafariViewController Remove OAuth2 Cookie
- How do I add background music to my spritekit file
- iOS 10.0 Speech Recognition Error kAFAssistantErrorDomain
- Cut transparent hole in UIView
- How do I specify that a non-generic Swift type should comply to a protocol?
- Create an application that creates a video from iphone screen and add audio from headphones / audio input
- Sockets with Swift