Register device using test account on authorize.net iphone SDK?
Can someone provide me a code snippet to register my device using authorize.net test account. I am using aim sdk for iphone.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Register device using test account on authorize.net iphone SDK?”
From Authorize.Net support:
If they are referring to the actual app please be advised that
currently the app will not work for test accounts but if they are
talking about the SDK, they will need to register the phone first by
using “MobileDeviceRegistrationRequest” the first time they use a new
phone. The phone will show up for approval in their Settings page when
they login to their Authorize.Net account. Once they approved it they
can login by using “MobileDeviceLoginRequest”.
Code For registration of device
MobileDeviceRegistrationRequest *registrationRequest=[MobileDeviceRegistrationRequest mobileDeviceRegistrationRequest]; registrationRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.name= @"Current API Login ID"; registrationRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.password = @"Current Transaction Key"; registrationRequest.mobileDevice.mobileDescription=@"Description"; registrationRequest.mobileDevice.phoneNumber = @"Mobile no."; registrationRequest.mobileDevice.mobileDeviceId= @"Device udid"; [AuthNet authNetWithEnvironment:ENV_TEST]; AuthNet *an = [AuthNet getInstance]; [an setDelegate:self]; [an mobileDeviceRegistrationRequest:registrationRequest];
Remember that once device is register from site
than comment the below code
because once device is registered then no need to register again other wise give give error.
- In Xcode, how can you check environment variables to know which build configuration or scheme you have selected?
- Simplest way to implement a “Read More” button to expand a UITextView in iOS Swift 2?
- How to group by the elements of an array in Swift
- How to write a flip method in Swift?
- Error importing framework in Playground
- If a filter is applied to a PNG where height > width, it rotates the image 90 degrees. How can I efficiently prevent this?
- iPhone UILabel sizeWithFont:
- Get AVAudioPlayer to play multiple sounds at a time
- Documentation in Xcode requires me to sign and then fails
- iOS: How to access the `UIKeyboard`?
- AFNetworking post image in nested json
- check if all elements of an array have the same value in Swift
- CoreLocation heading base on back camera (Augmented reality)
- resetCursorRects not working (new cursor only flashes as mouse enters)
- MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification being called again in iPhone 4.3 simulator when setting contentURL