Remove a local notification from iPhone by Date
there is the possibility of a LocalNotification on the iPhone to load on a date?
My problem is that I create an event for the notification but i release the object after creation.
Or can I just create a new Object with the same data to delete my Notification?
sorry for my english…
- how to create local notifications in iphone app
- Add Local Notification in ios10 - swift 3
- scheduled local notification is not being stored in the scheduledLocalNotification array
- UILocalNotification repeat interval not working
- How to set repeat frequency in User Notification
- Local notifications are not working on device but working on simulator
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Remove a local notification from iPhone by Date”
scheduledLocalNotifications will give you the list of all scheduled notifications and use
- (void)cancelLocalNotification:(UILocalNotification *)notification
or you can cancel them all using:
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] cancelAllLocalNotifications];
- CALayerArray was mutated while being enumerated
- how do i create a sliding menu in xcode iphone like the main android menu sliding menu?
- How to convert text to speech for OSX in Swift playground
- How to set initial storyboard
- Add 2D or 3D Face Filters like MSQRD/SnapChat Using Google Vision API for iOS
- Using the C API for ImageMagick (on iPhone?) to convert to monochrome?
- Core Graphics Circular Image Blurry
- setCollectionBehavior not taking affect on already opened window
- XCodeBuild -exportArchive wont allow me to specify filename
- keyboard done key action swift iOS doesn't work
- cell.detailTextLabel.text not working… why
- Swift file – how to disable all warnings?
- auto layout modify multiplier of constriaint programmatically
- Drawing with CGPath to SVG output
- Navigate Between Projects in XCode 4.0