Remove a local notification from iPhone by Date
there is the possibility of a LocalNotification on the iPhone to load on a date?
My problem is that I create an event for the notification but i release the object after creation.
Or can I just create a new Object with the same data to delete my Notification?
sorry for my english…
- How to edit UIAlertAction text font size and color
- How to adjust your scrollview for the keyboard in swift 3+
- How to set status bar hidden for entire app in iOS?
- who can tell me something about： setTranslation: inView : and velocityInView:
- 'wait_fences: failed to receive reply: 10004003' on loading UIAlertView (iOS)
- What is difference between remote notification and silent notification in iOS?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Remove a local notification from iPhone by Date”
scheduledLocalNotifications will give you the list of all scheduled notifications and use
- (void)cancelLocalNotification:(UILocalNotification *)notification
or you can cancel them all using:
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] cancelAllLocalNotifications];
- Enable/Disable Apple Push Notification from iPhone app?
- Swift 3 Open Link
- Firebase error while configuring app – unrecognized selector sent to class
- Can I safely delete contents of Xcode Derived data folder?
- iOS Autolayout – How to set two different distances between views, depends on the screen height
- Proximity sensor disable my screen
- Replace UITextViews text with attributed string
- Swift Completion Handler Syntax
- Objective-C Split()?
- Xcode 6: Keyboard does not show up in simulator
- Can you addTarget to UIButton in NSObject class?
- Xcode 6.4 The Application You Have Selected Does Not Exist
- SWIFT – Show Current Location and Update Location in a MKMapView
- iOS UICollectionView prototype cell size property ignored
- binary operator * cannot be applied to operands of type Int and Double