Remove app temporarily from Apple app store
I want to remove app temporarily from Apple app store. In the iConnect dashboard under pricing and availability there is an option “Remove from sale”. Will this remove the app completely ? I want just to unpublish it for couple of weeks then return it back. If it does so, when I return it back available for sale, will it go again under review ? (same version no new binary).
- iphone: submit app with iOS 5 and XCode 4.2?
- Excluding iPhone3GS and down from downloading my app
- Restricting app installations from AppStore only to users with iPhone 5/5s/5c
- Embed App Store in my app
- Can't submit app to AppStore. “Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS”
- Use the Apple Search API to search by genre?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Remove app temporarily from Apple app store”
In the iTunes Connect’s > Pricing and Availability section you can easily switch between
- Available in all territories
- Remove from sale
After selecting the right one you can just hit the Save button. It will not be removed or added immediately, it takes some time to change state in the AppStore.
for Quick answer I taken the answer from here open your itunesconnect.apple.com
- Go to
Manage Your Applicationsand select the app.
Rights and Pricing(blue button at the top right.
Below the availability date and price tier section, you should see a grid of checkboxes for the various countries your app is available in. Click the blue
Save Changesat the bottom.
Your app’s state will then be
Developer Removed From Sale, and it will no longer be available on the App Store in any country.
- How to execute alamofire background upload request?
- When should I use deinit?
- NSUserDefaults not working with UITableView in Swift
- Make the UICollectionView scrollable even when its not full
- Attributed text with two text alignments
- CoreData: error: Failed to call designated initializer on NSManagedObject class
- xcode – load localized images with the same name, not using nslozalicedstring
- animate uibutton applying images swift
- UIView two animations coexisting
- Swift Compiler error: 'Double' is not convertible to CGFloat
- Access ViewController in iOS-Native Extension for Adobe Air
- Objective C – getting line number or full stack trace from debugger error?
- Swift Firebase Snapshot to object model
- UIPickerView with DONE button
- Debugging Cordova (PhoneGap) code on iOS