Retrieve a “Google doc” created file size with the google drive api for ios
There is no issue when the file in google drive is not created with Google Docs, but if the file is created with google doc I can’t find the json key/value pair with the size: it does not look like the information is provided… .
If I’m wrong, would appreciate you can direct me where to find the file size of a Google Doc created file.
- iTunes Connect API
- Rails API: Authenticate users from native mobile apps using username/password or facebook token
- iOS facebook check if friends have app installed
- How to Set requestSerializer in Alamofire
- HTTP Request in swift not working
- App rejection issue 2.5.1: Apps that use non-public APIs will be rejected (Since iOS10)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Retrieve a “Google doc” created file size with the google drive api for ios”
From the comments above and my reading of the Google SDK docs… Google Drive SDK API do not provide the size of a file created within google doc.
Few reasons for that:
1) Those file size do not count in calculating the space usage of your google drive
2) A google doc can be exported in different formats and each of them may have a different size, so asking for the file size of a google doc generated file is ambiguous until you export it.
Thanks rmaddy and pinoyyid for your comments,
- Making deep copy of UIImage
- Changing UIPickerView row height
- What's wrong with this observeValueForKeyPath:ofObject:change:context: implementation?
- Creating a popover on iPhone?
- What does it mean that string and character comparisons in Swift are not locale-sensitive?
- How to mute/unmute audio when playing video using MPMoviePlayerController?
- Don't Backup to iCloud but still rejected
- iOS >> Dragged View is Jumping Back to Original Position >> Auto Layout Combined with UIPanGestureRecognizer Issue
- OpenGL ES 2.0 render to texture
- Xcode 6: iOS 8.1 The Developer Disk Image could not be mounted
- How to access cellular data usage statistics per application programmatically in iphone?
- fatal error: NSArray element failed to match the Swift Array Element type
- Xcode 6.0/6.1 and building with client's provisioning profile
- How to generate an end screen when two images collide?
- Customizing Section indexes in UITableView in iphone application