Retrieving the serial number from the device
How do we get the serial number of the device through objective C? I want to retrieve the iPod/iPhone/iPad serial number from within my application.
- Any way to get the name of iPhone user?
- How do I detect which iOS device my user is using?
- How Do I detect the orientation of the device on iOS?
- Know if iOS device has cellular data capabilities
- get list of installed applications on iphone objective-c
- How to detect if any external libraries are calling uniqueIdentifier]?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Retrieving the serial number from the device”
If you are creating an application that will not be submitted to the App Store you can check out Erica Sadun’s UIDevice Extensions which uses IOKit.framework.
[[UIDevice currentDevice] serialnumber]
- iPhone app submission software requirements
- How to get the Power of some Integer in Swift language?
- Why do we set delegate to nil at dealloc if the object is going to be destroyed anyway?
- Duplicate, clone or copy UIView
- iOS 11 UITableView delete rows animation bug
- What values should I use for iOS boolean states?
- Auto Layout keeps stretching UIImageView
- Get current time
- iOS: Multiple launch images
- What does addChildViewController actually do?
- Capturing volume levels with AVCaptureAudioDataOutputSampleBufferDelegate in swift
- Programmatically update background wallpaper of iOS 7?
- Convert UIImage to UInt8 Array in Swift
- ARC forbids autorelease?
- UIPageViewController transition 'Unbalanced calls to begin/end appearance transitions for '