Run Destination Not Valid For Running Scheme Xcode
Just downloaded Xcode and I am trying to run a simple C++ file to make sure everything works and whenever I try to run the .cpp file I am given this: “The run destination My Mac is not valid for Running the scheme ‘Scheme_Name’.
- Xcode 4.3 and C++11 include paths
- Need to debug my Web API service that's requested from a client machine - need help, how do I do this?
- xcode copy files build phase - what do the destination options mean exactly?
- Compiling with GLFW3, linker errors 'undefined reference'
- Linking Libraries in Xcode
- XCode automatically deactivating breakpoints
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Run Destination Not Valid For Running Scheme Xcode”
happened the same to me with a project I downloaded. In my case, the solution was to change the “Base SDK” to the latest OS X in the Build Settings.
To do so, click on the project name in the navigator on the left, then on
Build Settings and in the main window you should look for
Base SDK does not show, ensure that “All” is selected in the filter at the top of the page.
- Get modification date for NSManagedObject in Core Data?
- UIViewController viewWillAppear not called when adding as subView
- Saving a PNG or JPG image to Photos in iOS via PhoneGap
- Warning: Attempt to present * on * which is already presenting (null)
- Why does XCode not recognize this header file
- How to convert an Int to Hex String in Swift
- Displaying inline images on iPhone, iPad
- “Core Data is not a relational database.” Why exactly is this important to know?
- UIButton not showing highlight on tap in iOS7
- Compiling against 5.1 SDK forces new UIPopoverController “slide in” presentation of popovers — how to disable?
- Error: Indexing expression is invalid because subscript type 'NSUInteger' is not an integral or objective c pointer type
- IOS: Storyboard and side menu as facebook app
- Can't Change Height of NavigationBar in NavigationController (it's much wider than normal)
- ContainerView embedded in ViewController: Outlets are nil
- Swift/PHP How to display mysql data (json) in UITableView using Alamofire