Schedule a push notification with Firebase Cloud Messaging
This question already has an answer here:
FCM Schedule delivery date or time of push notification
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Schedule a push notification with Firebase Cloud Messaging”
Unfortunately, as of the moment, there is no API or even a parameter that you can use in order to schedule a notification.
It can only be done either (as you already know) in the Firebase Console or implementing a delay until the schedule in your own App Server.
- Could not launch “<appName>” failed to get the task for process <processNumber>?
- Calling JSON web service with parameters – Objective C – iOS
- How do you map over the values of Zip2?
- Cordova trying to dial telephone number
- How to add more localizations to my Xcode Project?
- Metal off-screen drawing with Multi-Sampling
- Does “let _ = …” (let underscore equal) have any use in Swift?
- How to paste image from pasteboard on UITextView?
- how to split a string with newlines
- How to initialize properties that depend on each other
- iOS Localize Splash Screen in Xcode 4.6
- Are rotated Views compatible with Auto Layout?
- How to solve “duplicate symbol” when added Firebase in Xcode
- Capturing touches on a subview outside the frame of its superview using hitTest:withEvent:
- Comparing two images whether same or not (iOS)