Schedule a push notification with Firebase Cloud Messaging
This question already has an answer here:
FCM Schedule delivery date or time of push notification
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Schedule a push notification with Firebase Cloud Messaging”
Unfortunately, as of the moment, there is no API or even a parameter that you can use in order to schedule a notification.
It can only be done either (as you already know) in the Firebase Console or implementing a delay until the schedule in your own App Server.
- Rails: redirect_to 'myapp://' to call iOS app from mobile safari
- UIDatePicker leaks
- Getting an iOS application's “~/Library” path reliably
- What iPhone devices will run on armv7s and arm64?
- Is there a way to get iOS 7 simulator on Xcode 8 beta
- How do I find the APP_UUID in Xcode for an iOS App?
- Remove all subviews?
- Dynamically insert more UITextFields
- How to check In App Purchase Auto Renewable Subscription is valid
- Where is printer simulator in Xcode 6
- Application frame leaves blank line at the top
- How to determine the correct altitude for an MKMapCamera focusing on an MKPolygon
- Strange Errors on Archive Validation
- How to record sound produced by mixer unit output (iOS Core Audio & Audio Graph)
- Different font size for different devices in Xcode 6