Scroll View in my app doesn't work on iOS 11
My scrollview in app doesn’t scroll. Because it’s UIView and sets as a custom class, and reference UIViewScroll. It’s work iOS 10 and lower versions but doesn’t work on iOS 11. So how can I fix without recreate scroll view.
Project created with Xcode 7 and swift 2.2, and updated swift 3 with Xcode 8.
- Putting a custom view into a UITableView
- In Xcode 6 Beta 4 stroking with SKShapeNode doesn't work anymore
- cocos2d 2.0-rc2: end the director and restart
- Changing text of done button in keyboard
- AVAudioPlayer not playing audio in Swift
- xcode debugging - quickly step over assembly code back to my custom code
- How to display a PDF document that includes hyperlinks? (on iOS)
- How to make an HTTP request + basic auth in Swift
- First App Update, User Data Lost (was stored in Documents directory)
- How can I determine which UIControlEvents type caused a UIEvent?
- Finding a bug using Xcode – attempt to insert nil value
- Parsing a local xml file in iOS sdk
- iOS 8 and Xcode 6 Simulator Display Out of Alignment
- How to access multiple buttons in access function?
- Setting up ROOT from Cern in XCode, linking the librariers correctly
- Memory not being released for MKMapView w/ ARC
- How to dismiss SKScene?
- Xcode – unit-tests: Test session exited(-1) without checking in
- In a UITableView, best method to cancel GCD operations for cells that have gone off screen?
- Receive udp broadcast packets ios
- Dynamic strings with placeholders and plural support in Swift (iOS)