“self” object for UIViewcontroller has @“0 objects” in debug window in xcode
I segue to a Viewcontroller that immediately has 0 objects for “self” and although I can access “self.” objects, I cannot see them in the debug window. Without pasting the code, is there a known reason for this to be happening? Thanks!
In the debug window under “self”, i can usually see my variables and classes and what their values are but for this one, I see none and it says @”0 Objects”
- How to call an Objective-C Method from a C Method?
- “Invalid use of 'this' in non-member function” in objective-c context?
- Calling from inside a block?
- Why do I get the error “Protocol … can only be used as a generic constraint because it has Self or associated type requirements”?
- Declaring self-referencing pointers in Swift
- swift function calls: self-keyword vs without
Solutions Collect From Internet About ““self” object for UIViewcontroller has @“0 objects” in debug window in xcode”
It seems you did copy&paste some controls from other viewcontroller into the viewcontroller in the storyboard and xCode confused about the controls.
Following steps maybe help you.
- Restart xCode.
- Open the storyboard.
- Select all controls in the viewcontroller and delete them.
- Undo delete.
- Could not cast value of type 'LLAppDelegateProxy'
- How to highlight CoreText with changing highlight colors?
- Swift UITableViewCell Alignment
- Center the text in a UITextView, vertically and horizontally
- how to read VBR audio in novacaine (as opposed to PCM)
- segue does not work in simple segue test
- How do I create a custom struct to assign the contents of array into usable variables?
- How to animate the height change of an section header in UITableView?
- Drawing dots and lines on to a UIView
- App Delegate crashes because of Firebase initialization
- Pulling Data From Firebase Issue
- Unable to install 'cocoapods' gem from rubygems.org (bad response backend read error)
- Which fonts are available in iOS 9?
- UIPageViewController setViewControllers, UIPageControl not showing right current number
- How can I set a UITableView to grouped style