Separate Settings in Universal iOS App?
I’m working on an universal iOS app, but a few user settings don’t make as much sense on the iPad.
Can I specify a separate Settings.bundle or Root.plist for use on the iPad?
- How to download Parse.com file type using REST API?
- iOS / Core-Animation: Performance tuning
- Run iPhone/iPad Simulator for Continuous Integration
- IBM Worklight - How to enable App Authenticity in a native iOS app?
- Weak Linking - check if a class exists and use that class
- Three20/Three20.h file not found for Archive
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Separate Settings in Universal iOS App?”
from 4.0 on you will be able to just rename the file for ipad to contain ~ipad in name and ~iphoone for the iphone ones, for now you can only rename the iphone one and have 3.2 on ipad load the regular named ones.
- Installing PIL on OS X Snow Leopard w/Xcode4 (no PPC support)
- Append Firebase data to an array in Swift ios
- Change UIImageView image half way of a flip animation
- application(_:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:)' nearly matches optional requirement
- How to compare two NSDates: Which is more recent?
- Apple Mach-O Linker errors and I don't know what to do
- How to eliminate “two-stage rotation” warning?
- Converting Country Codes to Country Names
- iOS Dim background when a view is shown
- How to animate add UISearchBar on top of UINavigationBar
- Stop an auto-reverse / infinite-repeat UIView animation with a BOOL / completion block
- didUpdateLocations not being called
- CoreData issue: -: unrecognized selector sent to instance
- How to choose next song in remoteControlledEvents
- What's the difference between outlet and referencing outlet in a simple sentence?