Separate Settings in Universal iOS App?
I’m working on an universal iOS app, but a few user settings don’t make as much sense on the iPad.
Can I specify a separate Settings.bundle or Root.plist for use on the iPad?
- Universal Master-Detail Application with Core Data and tab controller for iphone storyboard gets unrecognized selector sent to instance error
- Constraining proportions of GUI elements in Spritekit game
- creating a universal window-based iphone app without generated xib file
- Making universal apps without Interface Builder
- iOS Universal Device App with SpriteKit, how to scale nodes for all views?
- cannot upgrade current target for ipad
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Separate Settings in Universal iOS App?”
from 4.0 on you will be able to just rename the file for ipad to contain ~ipad in name and ~iphoone for the iphone ones, for now you can only rename the iphone one and have 3.2 on ipad load the regular named ones.
- iPhone Interface Builder – Moved resources to sub-directory, now IB can't see them!
- swift invalidate timer doesn't work
- Set checkmark in UITableView
- QuickLook consumer as a delegate from an NSViewController
- How to sort the Array that contains date in strings in descending order?
- why is my view still presented in landscape?
- UICollectionView Cell Spacing based on device sceen size
- How do I use CaptiveNetwork to get the current WiFi Hotspot Name
- Alamofire Xcode 8 Swift 3 results in 786 compile errors
- how to add part of Face A to Part of face B, most importantly matching color tones
- How to receive bytes when video is recording
- Size of the NSInputStream buffer
- Why does AVCaptureVideoOrientation landscape modes result in upside down still images?
- Send and Read the SMS content sent via native SMS app cordova
- Custom view created with Interface Builder does not render when called in other views