Show Playlist-folder in iOS App
iTunes I can create
playlist-Folder. In this Folder i can create one or more playlists.
Now I try to get all playlist and playlist-folder from
iTunes in my iOS Application. I Use
MPMediaQuery to get all playlists. I get my Playlist-folder as a own playlist. The items are all songs of all playlists in this folder.
I found not a property with which I can check whether my playlist is a folder.
Is it possible to get the playlist-folder from iTunes in my iOS Application?
- Swift Framework: Umbrella header '.h' not found
- UIButton in code
- What are best practices for validating email addresses in Objective-C for iOS 2.0?
- Printing the view in iOS with Swift
- Check if a file already exists before downloading it with Alamofire + suggestedDownloadDestination
- Consumable vs. non-consumable in iOS
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Show Playlist-folder in iOS App”
Both @”isFolder” and @”parentPersistentID” are able to return valid values in both iOS 9.3.5 and 10.1.1. You should use these with the
valueForProperty: method like this:
As A.Matapolo stated in the comment on the OP, these are undocumented properties and may disappear or change at some point.
It looks like these have been available and undocumented for quite some time, at least since 2012:
Detecting iTunes playlist folders on a device
I’ve submitted a bug report to Apple about this. I will update on Open Radar: https://openradar.appspot.com/radar?id=5037312413007872
- Alamofire download issue
- IOS – Can't open Whatsapp chat programatically, but can do it through HTML
- Facebook in iPhone app
- How to force iOS camera to take a picture programmatically using AVFoundation?
- Installing GLEW and using it with Xcode
- Status bar is Landscape, but statusBarOrientation] returns portrait
- Detect country of iTunes Store in iOS
- Interface builder is unable to open documents of type iPad XIB
- Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service
- Simulator error FBSSystemServiceDomain code 4
- What is target membership in Xcode 4
- How to get the active processes running in iOS
- how to distinguish on iOS volume button clicked from setting it by a software
- Detecting compiler versions during compile time
- Today App Extension Widget Tap To Open Containing App