Signature in UIView
I am looking for a class that will allow the user to draw?(the main purpose is to get their signature).
I checked Cocoa Controls but couldn’t find such a class. Just want to now if there’s any before I start writing it myself.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Signature in UIView”
Look at this tutorial: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132024
To get a JPG or PNG file, you can use the functions
UIImagePNGRepresentation. They take a
UIImage as input. And to get a
UIImage from a
UIView, you can use something like this.
UIGraphicsBeginImageContext(view.frame.size); [view.layer renderInContext:UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext()]; UIImage *image = UIGraphicsGetImageFromCurrentImageContext(); UIGraphicsEndImageContext();
- App crash when add Google Conversion Tracking SDK iOS-3.0.0
- iOS 5 Storyboards: Classes For Each Scene
- New Command 2 Apple Push Notification Not sending multiple alerts
- Embed font in a mac bundle
- Xcode 9 build issue with Date vs NSDate for NSManagedObject
- EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT), ios crash log
- Splash screen on resume in Iphone
- Swift: Reading a plist from MainBundle and writing directly to Documents fails
- Xcode Doesn't Recognize My Device After OS Upgrade
- How do I draw a shadow under a UIView?
- How to get code coverage in Xcode 6?
- CGAffineTransformMakeRotation counter clockwise always
- Navigation bar disappears if reload data with UISearchController
- Navigation bar is moving up to statusbar
- Too many open files iOS