Signature in UIView
I am looking for a class that will allow the user to draw?(the main purpose is to get their signature).
I checked Cocoa Controls but couldn’t find such a class. Just want to now if there’s any before I start writing it myself.
- Having UIView drawRect occur in a background thread
- Objective c - Flip between views with one ViewController or more?
- How to fill background image of an UIView
- Show UIView with buttons over keyboard, like in Skype,Viber messengers (Swift, iOS)
- iOS Clean corners for rounded profile image
- Add buttons under a tableview
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Signature in UIView”
Look at this tutorial: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132024
To get a JPG or PNG file, you can use the functions
UIImagePNGRepresentation. They take a
UIImage as input. And to get a
UIImage from a
UIView, you can use something like this.
UIGraphicsBeginImageContext(view.frame.size); [view.layer renderInContext:UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext()]; UIImage *image = UIGraphicsGetImageFromCurrentImageContext(); UIGraphicsEndImageContext();
- Using a programmatically created UITableViewCell subclass in Swift
- When do you make an underscore in front of an instance variable?
- Animation Snaps back when the UIImage is changed
- Streaming live video from ios
- Swift Spritekit isometric map touch location
- How do I associate a user with an auto-renewable subscription involving Apple's status notifications?
- iOS Localize Splash Screen in Xcode 4.6
- Can't use Swift classes inside Objective-C unit test
- Get local currency in swift
- cancelLocalNotification doesn't seem to work
- React cannot find entry file in any of the roots
- Upload image from iPhone to server using WCF service using SOAP
- Type does not have a member
- xcode settings — path to link map file — what is it?
- Notification when Internet became available on iOS