SKShapeNode(circleOfRadius) results in “unrecognized selector sent to class” in Playground for OSX
The following playground results in a timeline error “unrecognized selector sent to class…”
import SpriteKit let node = SKShapeNode(circleOfRadius: 10)
Seems to work ok when platform is iOS.
- Node movement lag in Spritekit, Xcode
- SKPhysicsContact Not Detecting categoryBitMask Collision
- How to create progress bar in sprite kit?
- How do I detect wich SKSpriteNode has been touched
- How do I move a SKSpriteNode up and down around its starting value in Swift?
- iOS 7.1 Sprite Kit AVAudioSession Crash when enter background
Solutions Collect From Internet About “SKShapeNode(circleOfRadius) results in “unrecognized selector sent to class” in Playground for OSX”
It’s because you’re running it on an OS X version that’s older than the API you’re trying to use. The code you’re using requires OS X 10.10, or iOS 8 and up.
The OS X 10.10 API Differences confirm that all of SKShapeNodes custom initializers have just been added in 10.10. Previously, all we could do with SKShapeNode, was initialize an instance, and then modify its
- High memory usage looping through PHAssets and calling requestImageForAsset
- After retrieving data from Firebase, how to send retrieved data from one view controller to another view controller?
- shows warning msg at the end of the UIPickerViewDelegate method
- importing a project into a remote SVN server in XCode 5
- How “Subscription Status Url” works for apple In-app purchases (Auto renewable)
- Looping and asynchronous connections in objective-c
- Unable to download application, <app-name> could not be installed at this time
- How to find max value for Double and Float in Swift
- No iphone simulator folder in Application support
- Swift – Dynamic UIImageView Size Within UITableView
- What is a possible way to make game graphics for Corona SDK?
- UIViewController lifecycle calls in combination with state restoration
- Masking UIView/UIImageView to cutout transparent text
- iOS: parse a URL into segments
- Redrawing a view in ios