SpeechKit Pod for Swift results in undeclared type errors
I have implemented the Nuance SpeechKit using this CocoaPod https://cocoapods.org/pods/SpeechKit and implementing the instructions from the accepted S.O. answer here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30327372/implementing-nuance-speech-recognition-on-swift-cannot-listen-to-onresult-oner
After doing so I get a “use of undeclared type ‘SKRecognizerDelegate'” error:
Errors in UIViewController:
- Cocoapods ld: library not found for -lPods-ObjectiveSugar
- Can I use CocoaPods when creating a Cocoa Touch Framework?
- Cocoapods: use_frameworks! causes linker errors
- Use of unresolved identifier 'FlurryAdInterstitial'
- Cocoapods no longer builds project after update?
- Google Analytics Pod installs too many dependencies
Solutions Collect From Internet About “SpeechKit Pod for Swift results in undeclared type errors”
The only difference I see are these #ifndef / #define lines in your bridge file,
#ifndef Vanilla_Bridge_h #define Vanilla_Bridge_h #import <SpeechKit/SpeechKit.h>
In any case I think it is a bridge file error, try to remove it and add it again with this guide: http://www.learnswiftonline.com/getting-started/adding-swift-bridging-header/ Good luck!
- Phonegap IOS – Plugin Push Setup
- ios 9 and NSAppTransportSecurity
- Detect existence of camera in iPhone app?
- iPhone app crashes when launched from Xcode, but not from iPhone
- How to get iPhones current orientation?
- Error when export archive
- How to convert a binary to decimal in Swift?
- reloadData() fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value
- How to use Optionals to stop a compiler error in Swift
- Textured Line in CG
- Getting leak in leak in
- Missing Push Notification Entitlement
- Relativelayout or LinearLayout in ios iphone development?
- iOS – Detect Blow into Mic and convert the results! (swift)
- Error during cast of an object to std::string with proper operator-overloading