SpeechKit Pod for Swift results in undeclared type errors
I have implemented the Nuance SpeechKit using this CocoaPod https://cocoapods.org/pods/SpeechKit and implementing the instructions from the accepted S.O. answer here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30327372/implementing-nuance-speech-recognition-on-swift-cannot-listen-to-onresult-oner
After doing so I get a “use of undeclared type ‘SKRecognizerDelegate'” error:
Errors in UIViewController:
- Xcode can't see objects added via Cocoapods
- Implicit declaration of function 'FBSDK_NOT_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER' is invalid in C99 Expected ')'
- The dependency `AFNetworking (~> 2.5)` is not used in any concrete target
- Library not loaded- Alamofire
- Cocoapods: Unable to find a specification for depended upon by
- 'Google/Analytics.h' file not found - XCode 7
Solutions Collect From Internet About “SpeechKit Pod for Swift results in undeclared type errors”
The only difference I see are these #ifndef / #define lines in your bridge file,
#ifndef Vanilla_Bridge_h #define Vanilla_Bridge_h #import <SpeechKit/SpeechKit.h>
In any case I think it is a bridge file error, try to remove it and add it again with this guide: http://www.learnswiftonline.com/getting-started/adding-swift-bridging-header/ Good luck!
- After retrieving data from Firebase, how to send retrieved data from one view controller to another view controller?
- Algorithm for LCM of doubles in Swift
- What are best practices for validating email addresses in Objective-C for iOS 2.0?
- Objective C – Manual Array FIFO Queue
- Call a Swift Singleton from Objective-C
- iOS: Adding a Facebook Like button to a native iPhone app
- UITableViewCell Set selected initially
- how to show options when a user clicks on UITableViewCellAccessoryDetailDisclosureButton
- How to play youtube/vimeo video within the application in iPhone
- Mkmapview Half page curl
- How to enable ARC for a single file
- Could not cast value of type 'UIView' (0x112484eb0) to 'SKView' (0x111646718)
- Xcode 6.1 'Swift REPL built into the Xcode debugger can inspect and manipulate your running app' not working
- UIBezierPath not updated as expected
- The anatomy of getting chat server data from iOS to WatchOS?