Sprite Kit and bitmap fonts
I am currently using Cocos2D, but also reading new iOS Sprite Kit docs. However, I’m not able to find how to use bitmap fonts. Is there any trick to use my
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Sprite Kit and bitmap fonts”
Sprite Kit doesn’t officially support bitmap fonts yet, so you will either have to implement your own or use one of the two options below:
Both are great and will get the job done. I personally prefer BMGlyph because you get access to the code and the code is the same for OS X and iOS.
- Does anyone know how to write an Apple Push Notification Provider in C#?
- UIActionSheet Crashes on iPad / not iPhone
- How do I retrieve keystrokes from a custom keyboard on an iOS app?
- Document viewer for ipad
- iOS Keyboard Active but Invisible when UISearchBar is tapped
- Change Height of UISegmentedControl
- Iphone: writing some methods in a seperate file to acess from everywhere
- How to change UINavigationBar background color from the AppDelegate
- How do I save additional content into my UIManagedDocument file packages?
- With what code (in Swift!) do you turn the iPhone LED (flash) on/off?
- Can't find variable: Promise on Safari
- Ctrl-Drag from button to method not working. Xcode/Interface Builder
- UIScrollView's origin changes after popping back to the UIViewController
- iOS 8 Messages To Token Field?
- What is Xcode pbxstrings file for?