Sprite Kit and bitmap fonts
I am currently using Cocos2D, but also reading new iOS Sprite Kit docs. However, I’m not able to find how to use bitmap fonts. Is there any trick to use my
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Sprite Kit and bitmap fonts”
Sprite Kit doesn’t officially support bitmap fonts yet, so you will either have to implement your own or use one of the two options below:
Both are great and will get the job done. I personally prefer BMGlyph because you get access to the code and the code is the same for OS X and iOS.
- Offscreen UITableViewCells (for size calculations) not respecting size class?
- UIView frame, bounds and center
- Problem detecting if UITableView has scrolled to the bottom
- How do I know how to conform to a specific protocol in Swift?
- Obtain details of categories on a class at runtime?
- need self to set all constants of a swift class in init
- How to call a method a.s.a.p. but at earliest in the next run loop iteration?
- Why I am getting Lazy loading NSBundle MobileCoreServices.framework?
- Swift UITableViewCell Alignment
- How to use service soliciting with IOBluetooth/CoreBluetooth?
- how to print value of object in an array in swift, not its location
- How to show tableview when user taps searchbar swift
- iOS background fetch time limit crash
- AVAssetWriter Outputting Large File (even when applying compression settings)
- Restkit route error