Sticker Pack Interface Builder Storyboard Compiler Error Group
WWDC 2016 came up with a new concept of creating Sticker Pack & push it to store from iOS10 onwards. I downloaded XCode 8 Beta, & tried to create a sticker pack app for the message extensions.
I did everything as explained but on building the project I am getting error
Interface Builder Storyboard Compiler Error Group
Strange thing is for Sticker Pack we don’t need to write any code, but still it is showing error of Interface Builder.
I am getting this error under build time
I have also reported this to apple, but would like to know if anyone has any idea to remove this & execute my code.
- My app inside iMessage UIActivityViewController
- SMS notifications in iOS6
- iMessage Sticker App Grid Sticker Sizing
- How can one enable keyboard like in iMessages/FB Messenger in landscape mode at iOS8?
- Firebase Storage not working on iMessage extension
- iOS 10 : Add sticker extension to an existing Application
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Sticker Pack Interface Builder Storyboard Compiler Error Group”
In my case, I rename application
xcode 8.0b in finder. After what IDE cann’t open any xib and storyboard.
Solution: don’t rename app.
I found the solution:
When you will download the Xcode-beta & when you will unzip the .xip file, the xcode-beta will present in same folder where the min file is downloaded, strange thing is that apple is not automatically pushing xcode-beta to Application folder.
If you are experiencing the same issue, push the xcode-beta executable to
Applications folder, & execute your project from there & you will find that it will work like charm.
Got it working finally. In my case, Xcode was there in the Applications folder, but for some reason it was named “Xcode-beta 2”. Renamed it to “Xcode-beta”, restarted the application, cleared derived data, and it started working.
- Managing a bunch of NSOperation with dependencies
- Xcode7 beta no provisioning is it right?
- iOS6 Preferred Interface Orientation Not Working
- How to know when iOS device is plugged in?
- Caching with AVPlayer and AVAssetExportSession
- UIBezierPath stroke 1px line and fill 1px width rectangle – different results.
- Framework not found GoogleMaps sdk in iOS
- Measuring tilt angle with CMMotionManager
- How to determine the correct altitude for an MKMapCamera focusing on an MKPolygon
- The iOS app crashed right after clicking the button on a UIAlertview
- “No previous prototype for function” warning
- What is a StoryBoard ID and how can i use this?
- No solution for Transport Security?
- How do you create a simple Objective-C command line project in Xcode
- iOS Multitasking Gestures – disable / enable