Storyboard doesn't apply changes after using Base Internationalization
I’m localizing my app. I have already accomplished Use Base Internationalization and added 1 set language of files:
MainStoryboard.strings (French) &
InfoPlist.strings (French) which works fine.
My problem is that any changes I now make to the MainStoryboard.storyboard (like changing a label field font color) do not reflect the change when I run the app.
What am I doing wrong? Can you not change the storyboard attributes once you have done the use base internationalization?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Storyboard doesn't apply changes after using Base Internationalization”
Xcode will compile your storyboard to something like
MainStoryboard.storyboardc and store the
storyboardc file in
<Your app folder>/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/<Your app name>.app/Base.lproj/MainStoryboard.storyboardc
I believe there is a bug in the mechanism of
Base Internationalization, which makes Xcode just use the old
storyboardc rather than compile a new one. Thus, your changes to storyboard will not appear after using
To solve it, just remove the
rm -rf Build/
Xcode will compile storyboard again after deleting the folder.
If it still doesn’t work, you may need to reset your simulator.
- How to Deal with Temporary NSManagedObject instances?
- What are the differences between segues: “show”, “show detail”, “present modally”, “present as popover”?
- Activity indicator with custom image
- Testing assertion in Swift
- How to save a multidimensional array to UserDefaults
- depth page Transform on UIView,Swift
- Problematic NSManagedObject accumulation over time
- UICollectionView – resizing cells on device rotate – Swift
- iOS automatically add hyphen in text field
- How do I get parse to play a certain song when a button in the cell is clicked?
- How to access weak linked framework in iOS?
- How to implement a volume key shutter for iPhone?
- iOS Stream Audio from one iOS Device to Another
- Auto layout not set properly when give equal width constrains to buttons
- How can I run background tasks in React Native?